Legit Nexus with cracked Nexus Expansions

Discussion in 'Software' started by Ferdinand 19, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Ferdinand 19

Ferdinand 19 Newbie

Hello Forum

Can i use cracked nexus expansions with the legit nexus program?

thx
    ferdinand

3. Majestic

Majestic Rock Star

4. BeatsNFreakz

BeatsNFreakz Member

Not sure if this would work with Nexus, but it does with Avenger. Worth a shot if you don't want to lose all your cracked expansions when buying legit.

https://audiosex.pro/threads/deal-avenger-synthesizer-with-50-discount-22-09-2022.66714/page-2

"Found a (annoying but effective) workaround: install cracked 1.4.1 first and all the factory/expansions content. Load it up in your DAW and authorize (crack) it. Close DAW. It puts the content in c:\program data\vengeance\VPS Avenger. Rename this folder to whatever (I did VPS Avenger 1.4.1). In your VST folder, make a separate folder for the 1.4.1 dll file and one for the 1.8.2 (or latest) dll file. Now install the latest legit version and your legit expansions. Put the dll in the 1.8.2 folder and rename it to Avenger 1.8.2.dll (or whatever version) and rename the other dll to Avenger 1.4.1.dll then load it up in your DAW and authorize it. Now if you ever want to use the older version just go back and rename your folder to “VPS avenger” and the other to “VPS Avenger 1.8.2” (or whatever you want) and vice versa when you want to use the new one. Annoying, hell yes. But this way I don’t have to buy all my old expansions again."