Legit Komplete, can i have kraked kontakt as well on PC?

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by AlienObserver, Jul 4, 2017.

1. AlienObserver

AlienObserver Newbie

Hello all
    First of all, thank you so much for this wonderful forum.

As i've read on this forum the answer to my question on the title is "yes".
    But i have some questions... First of all, I am new owner of the Komplete 11 legit. Everywhere I've looked so far on this forum there are talks about Service Center, but I've yet to see anything about Native Acess (I'm sure I've not looked hard enough)...

How can go about installing a kracked version of Kontakt just to use some unlicensed libraries (Win 8.1)?
    Also, I have the s88, will the kracked Kontakt work with it as well?
    Thank you so much in advance!

3. Helter Skelter

Helter Skelter Producer

I'd probably try with kontakt 5.6.6 PORTABLE version (from the sister site). Should be fine, dont have legit myself so havent tried this but since its a portable version there wont be any registry changes. However you should always make a clone of your system before you mess with anything with an advanced copy protection scheme. That way if anything fucks up you can just bring the system back in a couple of hours.

I'm mostly on mac but have win 7 on bootcamp. On the mac I use carbon copy cloner for this, don't know about windows, but there is probably similar software for this task.

I run the portable version from an external drive on bootcamped windows without problem. You have to point your daw to an additional VST folder though. You should not install the portable kontakt on the same drive as windows by the way.

good luck

4. Helter Skelter

Helter Skelter Producer

There is also cracked versions of komplete kontrol software on the sister site BTW