legit Fl Studio 10 and Cracked Plugins

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by diego_barajas, Jun 20, 2012.

1. diego_barajas

diego_barajas Newbie

I am thinking of buying the real version of Fl Studio 10 the signature edition BUT if i do buy it will the program recognize all the other "cracked" plugins that i have such as Nexus 2, Kontakt Player 5, Massive, etc ?

3. Mr.ThugMoney

Mr.ThugMoney Newbie

Well then it sounds like you might want to consider buying Nexus 2, Kontakt Player 5 & Massive. If you already use the programs might as well support them products.

4. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ The_Infekt,

[​IMG]

As you can see it, there's no major trouble when using, as in my case, FL Studio 'Producer Edition' v10.5.0 (Signature Bundle) with ReFX Nexus2 (v2.2.0). But as I don't know which exact differences exist between the FL Studio 'Signature Edition' that you're talking and the one I use, maybe this snapshot can serve you in some way...

As you're also talking about some Native Instruments Plug-Ins, the last version of MASSIVE (v1.3.0) works also fine for me within my FL Studio v10.5.0, as well as Kontakt 5 (v5.0.2), but I use the 'Full Version' rather than the 'Kontakt 5 Player'.

In my opinion, there's no 'special' reasons that your next 'legitimate' version of Fruity Loops don't accept to load 'cracked' versions of your favorite Plug-Ins.

The troubles that you'll certainly face are rather related to the Libraries of each one of these Plug-Ins, particularly with 'Nexus2' and 'Kontakt 5'. For these 2 Plug-Ins, either you must to use 'legitimate' Versions with 'legitimate' Libraries, either 'cracked' Versions with 'cracked' Libraries, but you'll very rarely (to not say never !) be able to interchange the two (e.g. 'legitimate Version' with 'cracked Library', or the opposite).

Hope it help ! :wink:

5. diego_barajas

diego_barajas Newbie

I have the same versions but i don't clearly follow you, so what you are saying is that i need to buy the real versions of these plugins so i can use the cracked libraries, or cracked plugins with the real libraries? OR just use Cracked versions with cracked libraries and never combined the real versions with the fake libraries and so on like i normally have them right now

6. trees415

trees415 Noisemaker

Don't worry about it, you'll be fine. In fact, it is probably the least intrusive in regards to piracy protection than compared to all the other mainstream DAW's. The only security checks the software does occur when you launch the application, in which it simply checks to make sure that a particular key in your registry matches up with the registration algorithm that they have in place. After that, FL Studio operates exactly the same no matter if it has been purchased or cracked. I'm pretty sure that this is mentioned somewhere on their website as well. So again, you should not have any problems whatsoever with using VST plugins, cracked or otherwise, after transitioning to a legitimate, paid version of FL Studio.

7. diego_barajas

diego_barajas Newbie