legit and cracked maschine???

Discussion in 'Software' started by mmd, Mar 14, 2016.

1. mmd

mmd Noisemaker

Hi guys i own a legit version of machine and i wanted to know if it was possible for me to have both a legit and a cracked version of maschine installed on the same computer (mac).the reason is because i want to use the maschine expansions available on the sister site.If that is possible how would i go about doing that.

Thanks

3. Bassmonsta

Bassmonsta Ultrasonic

You can't have both versions installed at the same time. Just install the cracked version 2.4 which is the latest one anyway. You will be able to use all the maschine expansions!

4. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

Yeah, no need for the legit software with Maschine. I bought mine with the software, but software had not been deregistered and guy became uncontactable. I tried using k version and now having my Maschine running with k version and all the expansions.

5. tidus1990

tidus1990 Producer

i never even bothered registering my legit maschine software. Whats the point if the cracked version is so much better.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. reversesnare

reversesnare Newbie

Hello everyone. Here is my situation.
    I own a legit Pro Tools 12.4.And I use cracked Ozone 7 Adv.that works properly,and Ample Guitar also. I tried to install Waves v9r30,but get me error 64 aax plug.failed to load. And I know why.
    I'm wondering if I downgrade PT 12.4 to 12.3 or some earlier version,is going to work
    Waves v9r30? Or should I wait for another relase of R2r ? Or is even possible cracked waves to work with legit PT. Cause,on Legit PT I use cracked plugs.

7. Bassmonsta

Bassmonsta Ultrasonic

Hey reversesnare you should actually start a new thread for this topic!

8. SweetbackTheMack

SweetbackTheMack Newbie

I have legit version 1.8.2 can I ugrade cracked version 2.0 on my labtop and it work find or can anyone tell me where to find the maschine 2.4 cracked

9. SweetbackTheMack

SweetbackTheMack Newbie

where do I get the cracked version I have legit 1.8.2 I need to ugrade my MK1 to maschine 2.0 cracked anyone have a link