Legal Ilok Console 1 with other cracked Ilok software, will it work?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Warry12, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Warry12

Warry12 Member

Hey Guys,

The past years I'm slowly buying all the software I have to legal versions to support to developers. I'm right now thinking about buying Console 1 and that comes with software that requires Ilok, which ofcourse comes with it, all legal.

I do use some other software brands at this moment that also requires Ilok but for now I'm still using a cracked version of them, as money doesn't grow on the trees outside unfortunately, in the end ofcourse will be bought.

When I buy Console 1 and use Ilok with it, can I still use the cracked Ilok software or do they not work together?

Cheers!

3. Talula

Talula Rock Star

if cracked versions compatible with console 1 - yes, they will work.

4. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

You asked the same question on the other thread you created. Moreover, this question has been asked and answered by others several times. As I told you there, and @Talula told you here, it does work. Indeed, you can use Audiotopia's console 1 release with the hardware. This gets you the SSL 9000XL besides the SSL 4000 E. just buy it. you will be happy with it. Just make sure that you have a free USB 2 port free and ready for it.