Leaving Neverland?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by RMorgan, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

@Roger8176
    Yes, they do badmouth him, in Part 2.
    One of the mothers says how he was controlling, when trying to get his way.
    Jimmy says how he saw the pattern of being asked to testify every time an allegation came up, but eventually said no to MJ; MJ got nasty.

Incidentally, MJ gave a loan to one of the families (the Robsons' I think) so they could buy a house.
    He later waved the loan. So they did alright!
    This is mentioned in Part 2 as well.
    I didn't want to watch all of it, after how Part 1 left me feeling, but I'm glad I did, so at least I know what has been said.
    Regardless of the credibility.

We'll never really know.

2. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

truth is truth...sure you dislike it
    Rudy Manterie heh heh...
    you blv also everything bout afd...i dont say they dont have raccist shit heads in the party but them are on bundesebene...just like they were puted there to fck it up..east and west may be also a difference...i kno my shit well...we did make a small party ..blv it or not...ibtw i never would vote for afd cause they got altered by new ppl..and they will again...and when they come to might , we would get really hard times launched from globalists...just look to south korea
    besides some of them would get corrupted just like the ones before

btw ...antifa defends the gross kapital...defenders of global rip off...not able to do conversion either..just leftwing nazis , who scream bomber harris do it again...how sick is this

you even find recycles undisrespectfull comment for victims funny... get raped and a dick in the ass..lets see how funny thats is..

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  3. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

you ppl , of course not

4. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

and you dont see any misstake here...interesting

5. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

why you guys dont dislke my posts....so weak
    why you deny the real pedophile arise in this world...i tell you
    cause you not able to do research on youre own...you dont want to...but watching one movie makes youre opinion..
    and that also the point bout war in few years...you get polarized so easy..little children you are , in puncto politix and crime
    go behind youre screens and go on blv them everything..even its so laughable..you will take it for good

6. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

tell me how much , or do you even dont kno this also , ahee

7. Riot7

Riot7 Platinum Record

FYI: Glitter and Harris both publicly denied the accusations and plead not guilty in court. Saville wasn't 'caught' until he was dead and vehemently denied the sporadic accusations during his lifetime claiming the accusers just wanted money.

Just few snippets from Wikipedia:

Glitter:

He continued to blame the press for his downfall and called them "the worst enemy in the world", alleging 'entrapment' by them by paying local girls in a bar to arrange a photo-scoop.

Saville:

In October 2013, the transcript of Surrey Police's interview with Savile in 2009 was published after a request under the Freedom of information Act. Savile denied the sexual abuse allegations relating to Duncroft Approved School put to him by the police, saying, "I've never, ever done anything wrong" and stating that the accusers wanted a "few quid".[40][41]

8. Paul Pi

Paul Pi Audiosexual

Dude, when caught-up in the hot flush of self-righteous rantery it's important to keep one's wits keenly honed - or you'll even start slagging-off your OWN posts, as you appear to have done here...

To quote a smarter person than me, the trick is to NOT dismiss (patronise) contrary opinions as cowardly, willful ignorance or blase stupidity but to take time to PATIENTLY EXPLAIN... and if you can't manage that, then consider where rational argement ends and emotional reaction begins... in this particular instance, i suggest there may be some considerable overlap.

To put this in context - i cannot recall a single time during MJs adult career that he publicly came out with (let alone recorded) anything remotely critical of US domestic or foreign policy... singing about loving kids etc is all very well (especially if you get substantially paid by pepsi to sell liquid sugar to the plebs), but to thereby infer that this pampered popinjay was some kind of misunderstood, martyred Che Guevara is simply ridiculous.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Smoove Grooves

@wasgedn
    What?

Your assumptions make you look so stupid! :rofl:

Why are you quoting yourself? Because you can't respond to anything in a sensible, calm manner?! Awesome.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  10. recycle

recycle Guest

@wasgedn,

You should take something to appease your verbal diarrhea

11. Smoove Grooves

@webhead
    That's precisely the problem. Learning to discern fact from fiction gets hard for some people, and they just stop when they eventually find a vid or blog that correlates with what they 'BELIEVE'. Not the Zen way!
    On the other hand, some of us 'know' various things from first hand experience.

That's why we have idiots ranting that only they have the monopoly on 'truth', and saying that everybody else is brainwashed!
    That type can foxtrot oscar.

If MJ was preaching love, how come his most loyal fans can't do it?

12. Smoove Grooves

@wasgedn

True beings can get along fine, regardless of holding different 'beliefs' - factual or fictional.
    But...
    Imo, your know-it-all, divisionist comments are exactly what the machine intends.
    And the anger energy that you put out is exactly what the machine feeds on.
    Check yourself.

We're all waiting.

13. Smoove Grooves

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  14. shawnsdada

shawnsdada Member

Just pointing out that you're the weak one when depending on who does or doesn't hit that dislike button means that much to you.

Would a large number of dislikes prove that everything you said is correct? Just a number on a screen that doesn't mean shit. Get over it.

15. freefeet12

freefeet12 Rock Star

I'm going to treat this like any other case I don't have irrefutable evidence for, I'm going with IDK. The man has always been a stranger to me and I'm not going to pretend I know anything about his personal life. Everything I think I know about him I learned through the lens of old media, through that lens he came off like a very strange person who seemingly lived in a carefully crafted little world.

For all I know that dude's voice deepened a few octaves when the lights were out and he commanded a secret army from an underground bunker yet to be discovered, or maybe he frolicked with woodland creatures and sang children's songs on his way to his gingerbread house in candy forest. I just don't know.

Removing for a moment the accusations, I can say this, the man, as presented to me by the media, is not someone I'd be friends with. I don't practice that level of acceptance. I'm not capable of it.

16. Guitarmaniac64

Guitarmaniac64 Rock Star

But you dont know if he was a pedo or not?
    One of MJ,s friends or maybe it was one of his producers said in an interview MJ was gay end of story
    That may be truth and probably also is the truth.
    But he liked to have little KIDS him all day long in his "paradise"
    And also hat they should SLEEP over with him
    Not just be there to "play" with him during daytime if he somehow wanted to act like a kid even though he was an adult.
    Now that is creepy.

17. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

haha mee tooo, i mean how does MJ life tangent me? i can live w/o knowing what was going.

was really bored/annoyed as the taped trail about MJ was running in the TV. i couldnt care less.

it wont change for me that he did great music back in the days and nobody can take this away and for the mental states he had i cant tell me, nobody can ... and after all these years ...

18. statik

statik Audiosexual

oh nice, it seems there is proof that one of the accusers in the documentary was lying.

Safechuck claims he refused to testify on behave of Jackson again (like he did in 1993) when Jackson asked him, and that jackson got really angry and threatened him. he repeated this claim under oath in his ongoing lawsuit against Jackson estate.

Well clearly he didnt think someone would look into his claim, it turns out his evidence was not permitted in the case by the judge presiding at the beginning of the trial. So he couldnt have been asked by Jackson to testify near the end of the trial because he had been ruled out as a witness. It also turns out that Safechuck owes the estate several thousend dollars in court fees of other lawsuits that were thrown out of court.

more and more the documentary is loosing it's credibilty.

source

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List