Leaving Neverland?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by RMorgan, Mar 11, 2019.

1. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

2. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

so you think you kno now...:rofl:

3. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

4. Why do we feel that it's not possible for a monstrous person to make great music? That's what people are really fighting over, the legacy and value of the back catalog. Gary Glitter made some of the biggest selling UK hit singles of the seventies but is now effectively airbrushed out of the history of UK popular music because of his behaviour towards little girls. No airplay residuals. No more album sales. Nadda. Zilch. No deposit no return. A gaping hole in history where music used to be.

I've no axe to grind against Michael Jackson, but I can understand why fans of the music don't want to let go of the fictional MJ. It's not new. It's not particularly special. It's just that the music doesn't baptise the artist that makes it. I think the airbrush is coming for MJ, whatever the truth people want feel about him.

5. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

pedo statue over the bbc gate in london...all c theory...i kno...

you dont even check out the whole story...just watch one fake docu and you think you have glue

6. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

thats what they want you to blv..cause he spread to much love...do you guys have brains to do real research

they want destroy a role model

7. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

im out....you guys deny reality

until some happens to yours

8. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

ok last one but you guys will even just not get it...just ride the wave you got pregiven from msm

9. You've misunderstood the point I was making. Which is that regardless of of all the love, the future for MJ's legacy is is probably non-existent.

10. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

im sorry mate...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

you guys will scream war in a few years cause you can be polarized like little kids ..this thread shows

12. RMorgan

RMorgan Audiosexual

Hey man,
    I didn't make this thread so people like you can come here to disrespect people.
    I want to have an intelligent discussion about it and other than frantically posting a zillion of two line replies and insulting people, you aren't contributing at all.
    If you can't be respectful and act like a grown up, I politely ask you to stop participating.
    We all get that you're a MJ super fan by now and you're not open to even remotely accept the possibility that he actually was a pedophile, so please, move on.
    Thank you.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  13. webhead

webhead Audiosexual

14. webhead

webhead Audiosexual

Please think again. You're insulting the king of pop here. I'm not agree with all posts by @wasgedn but I can understand his rage.
    Let me summarize it for you.

This is not new. We've all seen this before. FBI found nothing to suggest that Jackson was guilty of child abuse, after closely investigating Michael Jackson for more than a decade. More than a decade, nearly 13 years. After two years, Jackson was acquitted of all charges.
    The two guys you watched on the documentary(?) Two of the dozens of kids that went on tours with him and went on stage with him at concerts.
    In 2005, both themselves (as adults) and their families were involved in harassment accusations and defended Jackson. In later years, he replied that Jackson was innocent in various interviews.
    Today, as a result of demand for money and attention, they changed their stories and started to play the role of victim.
    As a person who has watched the documentary, I can say that there are countless mistakes and contradictions. (many historical and location conflicts, statements that contradict with previous statements, photos and videos appearing on them, etc.)
    In addition, there is no valid concrete evidence in the documentary, and there is no one defending Jackson. The entire documentary consists of speeches of pseudo-victims and their relatives and the events are unilaterally described.

Please accept the truth, not the possibility. I write here because I hope you're reading some of the posts. It's obvious many people come here just to write what they want and not reading or wondering about the truth and results.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  15. shawnsdada

shawnsdada Member

Excuse me. He was the "self proclaimed king of pop"

Get it right next time. He was never given that as any kind of official title.

The man had the floor surrounding the outside of his bedroom wired to make a ding-dong sound with each step that a person took when he had that specific alarm on.

Explain the amount of security around just his bedroom. Explain why there was more security around one single fucking room than all of Neverland itself. No "he was the biggest star in the world" bullshit excuses. The security around that room was a huge red flag that shouldn't have been ignored.

You super fans need to wake up. Look at how quick some of you go to insulting and attacking others. All I've done is post publicaly known FACTS that have come out about him.

I noticed people ignored how the original accuser could identify every single part of the sickos penis. The detail he described wouldn't be possible unless he was literally up in that guys candy cane looking dick.

WAKE UP TO WHAT HE WAS

R Kelly fans are just as bad as you all. Multiple videos exist out there of that guy doing the shit to little girls and people still think he's fucking innocent.

But...but...but.....their music was soooooo magical. STFU

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

my opinion is no disrespect...get a skin

17. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

do you kno how much he made for them...noone did get big as him...and where do you kno from it was self proclaimed....

heal the world make a better place was one of many reasons they spread lies bout him...
    he also never wanted to get white skinned...so laughable..it was a decease

and what intelligent bout to watch one video and jump on bandwagon...

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  18. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

what do you talkin bout..wtf..so you are the king of pop or what..kidding...
    again who cares what media did stamp him...
    he never did self proclaim..its media stamp

19. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

what a proof...respect...
    and who knows if it true what you talkin...

search for interview where he talks bout money,his decease and he didnt obey anymore..i guess these days where the bandwagon got set , you will not find it anymore

you need to wake up...you dont get my point at all...i hate his music ...:rofl:
    maybe not hating but i need it like hole in the head
    but the world needs his music cause its the only one which is big enough to push against current agendas

20. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

so and now you put him together with r kelly...well played...
    when you got no arguments just take r kelly here:rofl: