Leaving Neverland?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by RMorgan, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Tarkus

Tarkus Producer

Simple, If you like his music, listen to his music.

2. shawnsdada

shawnsdada Member

MJ had vitiligo which is why he bleached his skin. It left distinct patterns on his penis and surrounding area. The kid actually described the penis itself as looking like a striped candy cane.

People can deny all they want but that kid shouldn't have known a man's penis so we'll to draw it from memory if it was only accidentally seen. No that shit is burned into his brain.

---------------

I forgot to mention the mothers. They felt something was up, but MJ knew that throwing gifts and money at them would have them second guessing. A father wouldn't be so easy though and MJ clearly had issues with adult men his whole life and made it a point to keep these kids father's away because he feared them. I highly doubt these guys have a very good relationship with their mothers these days. I wouldn't want be near her if there was any sign that something might have happened and she didn't try to stop it or even question things.

The man knew what he was doing. Anyone ever looked into the guy that created Peter Pan? You'll look at MJ's obsession with Neverland a lot differently. Seems like he had more of a connection with the guy that created that character than with the character itself.

He wasn't stupid. He knew that he could fall back on being thrown into the spotlight at such a young age as an excuse to his "child-like" attitude and constant need to be around kids.

I've never been molested myself but know people that have. It fucks with you mentally big time. Anyone defending the guy who doesn't directly have knowledge on how much it can fuck with a person or how pedo's usually work should STFU to be honest. These people don't want to admit what happened to them. Let alone if it was done by someone people literally looked at like a fucking God.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  3. The Revenant

The Revenant Platinum Record

At the end of her life, my grandma was used to sleep with her female dog.
    Are you pretending her age turned her into a lesbian zoophile?
    You can not accept that an adult (even if, despite his age, MJ was far from being adult) invite a child to sleep with him.
    Maybe it's because YOU want to see lechery where is nothing more than tenderness and comfort.
    Open your mind.
    Peace.

4. shawnsdada

shawnsdada Member

Explain his constant need to sleep with kids while keeping in mind the security around his bedroom.

Now try claiming it was done out of tenderness and comfort.

Oh and this is about CHILDREN. Not a dog

5. Paul Pi

Paul Pi Audiosexual

Writing it off as overwrought, revisonist, me-too, cash-trash tv (which it most certainly is) I too wasn't planning to watch this, but it turned-up on the excellent MVGroup p2p documentary website and (it being a soggy sunday afternoon) i decided to give it a go... my dismissive pre-conceptions slowly eroded, with both 'victims' giving convincing, depressingly coherent accounts of star-struck naivety and uninformed, contradictory impulse. And... by the end it's very hard not to have a sense that MJ was fully in possession of a faulty, fully grown-up male sexuality (toxically blended with megastar narcissism and groom cash to splash) and that both mothers were a fucking disgrace for ever allowing themselves to believe that it could remotely be otherwise.

MJ for sure was a victim too - ultimately becoming a haunted, delusional prick with a destructive affection for sweet young things... not as unique as he thought he was, then...

6. The Revenant

The Revenant Platinum Record

Sorry but, unlike you, I was not there so I don't know what happened exactly nor what was the precise role of the security.

7. Moogerfooger

Moogerfooger Audiosexual

Pretty much was. MJ was an amazing performer, but his song craft is way overrated. The industry praises him as some God, but lets be real Wacko Jacko would never have given more writing credit on his tracks if he didn't have to. Quincy and the studio musicians were the real writers. Every musician also knows its makes your life a lot easier to sound good when you have something great to sing/play over & I believe that's exactly what Jacko had. His selfishness and sly business tactics with the Beatles catalogue should also speak volumes about his character. Even if he didn't touch little boys booty holes he was still is sick in the head to be sleeping with them.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  8. G String

G String Rock Star

I never listened much anyway, but I do love the classic stuff (Thriller). I can't imagine it will ever lose what it meant to hear it as a teenager, just as it will probably never be free of taint. One can hold competing views about a single thing, can't one? Or must we only be capable of one idea about any single thing?

Having thought for a moment, I am struck by how the public "sadness" of the despoiling of Jackson's music probably far outweighs the public sadness about the despoiling of the children.

I heard 50 songwriters and 1000 songs to choose from for "Thriller". Plus Quincy et al.

9. Revirau

Revirau Kapellmeister

"Pedo" is "Fart" in Spanish.

10. evolasme

evolasme Producer

I liked the Jackson 5 as a kid but never really like MJ, he mutilated himself and i do believe he was a Pedophile. ive seen the docu and its rather compelling, that being said they guy is dead so justice was served case closed.

11. camilolizarazo

camilolizarazo Noisemaker

The "truth" about MJ will always be under scrutiny, but the value of his musical legacy and his message to humanity no one can ever put into discussion. I prefer to keep MJ in my memory as the guy of "Man in the Mirror", "They don't really care about us", "Earth song" and others. Don't forget the fact that MJ was a black man with millions of devout fans, who spoke loudly against power with intelligent messages. He had the courage to assume his responsibility to speak to people all over the world, from his privileged position, about the things that must change in the world. Ok, MJ was not a Bob Dylan of course, but his scope was much greater since his role as king of pop. Powerful people will never forgive this to MJ.

About the documentary, I simply watched a group of opportunists encouraged by people dedicated to destroy the legacy of MJ. Of course, that kind of story, which is a mix between reality show and soupoeras, captivates the minds of many many people.

12. Sheb Shabadoobeedoo

Sheb Shabadoobeedoo Member

I dont know you, but I like you. Not enough to let you spend the night with my cat Baxter, but I like you.

13. Sheb Shabadoobeedoo

Even if MIcheal Ejacson wasn't fingering those children, being responsible for ripping that family apart is enough for me. Homewrecker.

14. Sheb Shabadoobeedoo

I had these questions after watching that documentary (among others). If he wasn't guilty of at least attraction to little boys, then why wasn't one of the children he courted (there were a bunch) ever a female? Little girls need magic as much as little boys. He seemed to ignore them altogether. Even when he let the sister tag along, it was only the boy who got the sleep beside invite. Also, and this may sound bad, but why was an ugly kid, or a fat kid, or a disabled kid never asked to join him? They more than most need that magical moment. It was always a good looking boy who could cut a rug. That was his criteria. And what could you possibly talk to a 7 year old about night after night hours at a time? the fact this is even a debate is mind blowing? If anyone else acted like that, there would be no trial.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  15. JCF22

JCF22 Member

Zero physical evidence. Fail to mention the 1.5 billion dollar lawsuit filed against MJ estate. 4 hour "documentary" with no evidence other than stories told with drone footage and a symphonic score. Absolute garbage bs.

16. Moogerfooger

Moogerfooger Audiosexual

The sicko slept with boys within hours of meeting them. This is a court testified fact. Thats messed up even if the physical abuse didn't occur.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. notsoloud

notsoloud Guest

I don't comment on matters where I have no direct knowledge.

18. kims

kims Kapellmeister

From the beginning of all this, it has always been about money.

If mj´s children come forward and say he molested them too - then i belive it all

19. Vader

Vader Platinum Record

A "documentary" based on 2 guys lying against a person that can not defend itself.
    Seems very logic...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

what has shocked me the last years is coming to realise how deep in shit large parts of u.s society are in, how for a country that preaches 24/7 about "morality" "higher grounds" and pretends to lecture "democracy" and the rest typical bullshit has let itself sink in widespread degradation and egoism, not only economically but culturally. how what was long sold and praised as a dreamlike "show business", something to "dream about" has shown to be a giant exploitation machinery from every aspect you look at it. and that in the "white" rock scene, supposedly having a somehow privilege or at least better social and economic base.

then when looking into the world of a the working class, the hip hop community, there wherever you lift the rag we see social groups of millions stroke by abismal poverty and human degradation where most artists who's background become public show they are surrounded by social tragedy that looks simply like hell on earth, abuse of all sorts and hopeless living situations. an environment made for the cultivation of all sorts of putrefaction but politically tolerated and normalised as "shit happens", or "individual choice".

and that same state and nation spends trillions of dollars on pillaging and invading other poor countries around the world while large portions of its own population live in total chaotic environment. to me that is the culprit of true perversity, that is what ive come to realise how truly deep of a problem it is, that is what has shocked me the most last decade really. leaving neverland for real..