Latest Cashmeere Arturia collection not properly cracked?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Hans242, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Hans242

Hans242 Producer

Hallo, don't get me wrong. I'm very glad Cashmere is still here for us and I'm extremely thankful for the latest Arturia collection release.
    However, I'm having some problem with it on my Mac.
    For example I can't get any sound out of Synclavier. Then I tried JUP 8 V3 and some sounds are extremely loud and almost destroyed my hardware, whereas other sounds are normal.
    After trying these two I stopped trying and had a look in the release page on the sister site where a user called "solyespacio" wrote this:

"... Bit of a bummer (maybe there's a solution?), that having installed all the colleciton, I get the follwing message when trying to edit any of the parameters for any of the keyboards :(

"You need to own the full version of (whatever keyboard) to have access to all the parameters inside Analog Lab."...."

So I assume that these problems are inherent in the release and not specific to my system and me doing something wrong.
    So I would like to ask if anyone else had the same experience and has problems with Cashmere's ARturia collection release.

Thank you!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
  3. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

I encountered some strange bugs in some of the Arturia collection, which are the same on my friend's legit versions.
    But in regards needing to "own the full version" as you mention, that would seem to be uncracked.
    Maybe someone else can shed some light on this for you.

Really, I think the comments section at AZ is where you are supposed to initially post your problem.

4. Hans242

Hans242 Producer

Thank you! I already thought about posting my problem there. But the issue with this is always that no one pays attention to these comments on site three or four a few days after the initial post has been made. Everyone thinks all is fine and they don’t look in the thread anymore. That’s why I’m posting it here.

5. Smoove Grooves

Nah; the uploader gets notifications and should respond!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Smoove Grooves

Did you remember to replace the vst & vst3 files for the standalone?
    And did you correctly copy/replace the AU & VST files of the plugins.

7. Hans242

Hans242 Producer

Yes, I replaced the au and the vst version with the patched ones.

8. rup335

rup335 Newbie

Im a real noob so please excuse me if I've done something dumb but its not working for me because i dont have the plug-ins folder on my computer to do this step "Replace with CRACKS AU/VST/VST3 in /Library/Audio/Plug-ins folder" anyone got an answer to what might have happened? Super frustrating its the second time ive tried to download this and at the moment I have them as demo versions on logic but dont have full access

9. Smoove Grooves

It's actually Library/Audio/Plugins/, and then you'll see folders for Components, VST, etc.
    If you really don't have these folders, just create them.
    I have no idea where the initial install would have gone though, if you didn't have the folders in the first place for some strange reason.