Latest Bodule Kontakt 7 version [solved]

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Thomba, Nov 9, 2023.

1. Thomba

Thomba Newbie

I am used to the Bobdule set-up procedure. And it always worked for me. But this time the patch doesn't work. The Kontakt exe can not be accessed, as it seemed to be still active. Which is not the case.

I cleaned up the system before, so no older Kontakt leftovers should be in place.

Anyone experienced the same?

thanks

3. macros mk2

macros mk2 Rock Star

I never got 7.6 working off demo mode from 7.5. I thought I saw Bobdule (the hero) write in a comment on sister site about needing to put something in read only? dunno 7.5 works for now I'm sticking to it. but maybe check the 7.6 comments

4. Thomba

Thomba Newbie

Solved - you have to adjust the access settings of the actual Kontakt.exe.

5. macros mk2

macros mk2 Rock Star

ahh good to know thanks for update!

6. Pixel

Pixel Newbie

Hello, sorry but I don't undersand what to do exactly with the access settings; I tried to run the Kontakt 7 7.7.0 Setup PC.exe as admin, also tried to put it in "read only" (just in case it was the "something" you meant), but I still can't get the installer to work, and I'm stuck with the "cannot start up" message, and nothing gets installed (I'm on a new machine without older Kontak versions)
    Thanks if you can help!
    (Kontakt 7 7.7.0)