last chance for omnisophere 2

Discussion in 'Software' started by nuk79, Feb 16, 2018.

1. nuk79

nuk79 Newbie

guys i donwload proper omnisphere 2 and i try to install it...i copy all file in all dvds in a new steam folder and i copy in spectrasonic folder...when i start an exe file(open with an application for .exe in mac) i seen many filed but i don0't know which directory can i patch ...somenone can help me pls?

3. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

I don't know about the patch but Omnisphere only has like two or three directories. It installs to your designated plugin folder, the STEAM folder where the library is, and wherever it stores the license file which I think is in ProgramData on Windows. Don't know what that is on Mac

4. tzzsmk

tzzsmk Audiosexual

plugins on Mac are usually in Library/Audio/Plug-Ins (VST for .vst, Components for .au)

5. Jim Bob

Jim Bob Kapellmeister

You patch the Omnispher au or vst in Library/Audio/Plugins/Components or VST depending on your DAW.

6. nuk79

nuk79 Newbie

i seen this folder but i check now is it empty....probably there are a problems about installation because when i finish it they not are installed in this folder........also i can't take from dvd .....solution?logic not see any omni installation probably because not plug in this folder

7. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

bro I don't know how to help you if you can't figure out what directory the plugin installed in.

I'm a straight up moron compared to a lot of the computer wizards on here but this is like day 1 stuff. Just install it again (the plugin NOT the library) and designate the folder where the plugin gets copied to.