Lack of good audio software for macOS

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by Larax, Jun 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larax

Larax Guest

JTM

2. Larax

Larax Guest

Did I ask you something?

3. Larax

Larax Guest

Of course it will work on something else because they can not break the code for this software!

4. lasteno

lasteno Platinum Record

SD3 has not been rreleased for mac os yet.. Someone share version 3.0.1 so a Team can craked but nobody crack it.. we are going to the second Year without this beauty ....... maybe some one will crack it.. in the year 2023

5. notsoloud

notsoloud Guest

This is maybe the most ill-conceived and utterly inaccurate example of venomous word salad I've ever read. It is not only self serving and spiteful, it is sociopathic in its vision of entitlement. You are owed nothing. Repeat, NOTHING. So if you are pissed off, angry, seething with anger because you are not getting what you want..... well, that makes me happy. Because you deserve nothing.

6. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

It's time to conclude with this senseless thread.

@Larax I'm very sorry for you and sincerely wish that you will find a way to do your music with the material that is actually available.

Remember that teams owe us nothing, we owe them a lot.
    As always, the one that DO are the ones that DECIDE.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List