Labor day computer or parts sales?

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware' started by Peter Verity, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Peter Verity

Peter Verity Member

So, looking over a few other threads of what parts to put into a computer build I have become increasingly more overwhelmed, so I figure ask the people with more experience on the subject to hold my hand through the decision making process. Being that it's labor day sale time i was wondering if anyone knew of a good place i could purchase a quality desktop or a place where i could get great discounts on buying as many pieces as i can for a build. I would like to keep the total around 900 USD or less, even if that means just getting the best i can now and having to wait a few more months to get the rest of whats needed. ive spent weeks researching and i am losing my mind over it all being that i still don't feel qualified with the amount of knowledge i have about it, and I really don't want to purchase pieces that don't play nice with each other.

3. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

if you need it fast,buy an i7 cpu and build everything around it,if you can wait,then wait till AMD puts out ZEN cpus,should be soon...maybe...idk...i hope.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2016
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. Peter Verity

Peter Verity Member

whats the new ZEN cpu going to be? i havnt heard of it, even while looking up stuff all night like a crazy person

5. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Check out the 8 core zen....thread and go from there.
    It is supposed to be good and cheaper than a pentium based workstation.

6. Peter Verity

Peter Verity Member

thank you, i will check it out ^_^