KVR Audio Forum - what do you think about it?

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by Kookaboo, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Pipotron3000

Pipotron3000 Audiosexual

There are still some very cool ppl on KVR (when i do a research, i see their recent posts...even if i closed my KVR account a LONG time ago), but now they are buried in the mass consumer users. KVR became addicted so much to mass market they are dying from it.

The whole world is going down. And few ppl paying 200 bucks for a synth or an EQ are not going to change this.

There are starving devs needing money ? Yes, for sure. Like there are starving musicians, too.

Instead of accusing each others of being thieves or being greedy or whatever, we should look at those ppl pushing us to fight for everything...just because they earn money when we fight.
    Fighting to get a decent job is the funnier. You just fight for your own slavery...funny, isn't it ? That's what i do...

You really want to find who are pulling the strings ? Look at the top of the pyramid. No, not rich artists. No, not politics. No, not companies.
    Who is getting more money, whatever happens in the whole worlds ? Bankers.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  2. Psychoacoustic

Psychoacoustic Producer

If you have the means to buy the software you use regularly and you don't then you are a dick. But don't pretend everyone has the same means.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. remix

remix Platinum Record

Trust me....a lot of people are making a whole lot of money doing music....

Maybe not like before, but its still a big money business...

Dont believe the hype...

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

I guess some hidden, occult masons do it. George W.Bush was/is one of them...
    ...together with some Swiss bankers, search in google for "Octogon" Nazi-Templars of Switzerland.
    As these secret circles are very hermetic it's very difficult to see the top of the pyramid.
    Also watch the video @ Youtube: "John Pilger - The New Rulers of the World"
    …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

• Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  5. Pipotron3000

Pipotron3000 Audiosexual

6. Yes there is a ton of money being made, though the ratio of "musicians" to those actually making a living at it has changed considerably. There are people making music everywhere which is incredibly cool. Hardware manufacturers for recording equiptment seem to be doing better than ever and sales are going through the roof. Software devs in this arena are lapping up the profits. Art created for art's sake or for the love of money might never in the history of the world have been greater per capita. This of course is based on what Fudsey has called the dream, the dream of making it. It is like everything else bought and sold, create a market based mostly on peoples hopes, desires and lust. There are absolutely great tools we have to use and I for one applaud all who create them for us to use as tools, but the bottom line is profit, and that is the bottom line. Need a Neve preamp to add that vintage mojo, there are now tons of those both hard and soft. 1176 rev d is a big deal, flav o flav of the moment, same there. Want a vintage Oberheim or Roland keyboard, no problem. Need to lose weight, we can do that
    now, 50% off if you call within the next 12 minutes, but wait, that' not all you get. Call now and receive absolutely free our new "Have The Abs of Your Dreams in 2 Minutes A Day". That's right, call now and the free book and every thing you need to lose the weight you desire will be sent to you today. Are you ready to have your dream body? If the answer is YES then call right now. Operators are standing by. CALL TODAY!!!!!

7. lerkjurk

lerkjurk Platinum Record

Some work on music for money. Some make software for money. Others do it for all other reason.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/16/ayham-ahmad-syria-piano-man_n_6848344.html

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/is...-flees-after-years-giving-hope-others-n424881

Whether for money or not, put youself in the shoes of this guy. Your city destroyed, and some assholes with guns come and tell you music is sin. They burn your piano to the ground.

I hope this article make some ppl to stop and think not just this thread but a few others. Like someone say in this thread, dont be a dick.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Sonny Crockett

Sonny Crockett Kapellmeister

I'm kinda surprised by the comments about that site. But you know and I don't, all I can say is since I started with all this that site helped me out a lot regarding information and I think I never posted a single thing, but if I have to say anything about it it always looked like they were very solidary people with the ones asking for some intel.
    But, as I said before, you know better than I do about the site so you gotta be right. That's just my humble picture of the site I have so far.

9. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

Many people misunderstand a very important fact:
    – When I or someone else do/es criticize a forum, site or product –
    too many jump on the(ir) train of hate, thinking i would hate in some way...
    ...that's completely wrong & total misinterpretation!
    Disliking is not equal to hate it isn't either total.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

10. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

A site is only as good as the way it is looked after by those who police it (and use it) I'm sure it is like anywhere in that there are nice kind caring people, and there are idiots.

With that in mind how can you say it is good or bad for that matter? It is either both or neither

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  11. The Dude

The Dude Rock Star

12. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

To that last bit specifically, I have a solution to obtaining the dream body. Go round the house and stick a picture of how you wish to look over all the mirrors. Simples :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. wouala woualouf

wouala woualouf Platinum Record

Now I see why claudeballs is following me at 3cm from my asshole, and down rating everything I say. He is just a poor developer , frustrated because his shit is so useless that it doesn't even end up cracked or released on audioz.
    After reading his old comments, and how he would call a thief and send to the electric chair, someone who would be starving, and would grab a cherry or peach that would fall on the ground from a tree located near a street, the way he can't stand his frustration, almost ill-minded, is mind-boggling.

Tell us, claudeballs, do you have the balls to say what software you have created... or is it a frustated pussy we see, that nobody want to touch?
    Tell us, claudeballs, how do you think all the pirates here and on audioz should die? Electric chair? Lethal injection? Gaz?

Sorry Cook.

14. Aliens

Aliens Guest

I don't know about down rating your posts, but after that little rant, you're probably lucky there isn't a 'what a tool button'. :dunno:

15. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

what a fool button , sounds better , he shows now how intelligent he is

16. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

Too bad for him - he will be knocked down by your BIG f@@rts!! :hahaha:
    …………………………………………………………………………………………………

17. Death Thash Doom

Death Thash Doom Platinum Record

If anyone knows me from KVR that are here then this will surely give me away, It says it all without me saying a word about it as a whole:

On a seperate focus; I have met and made some superb people there whom I am proud to know and call friends of mine

18. coolbeanz

coolbeanz Platinum Record

methinks there are some KVR members who talk smack about cracked software that are frequent visitors of AZ.

methinks there are AZ/AS members/downloaders that frequent KVR forum to talk smack about cracked software.

methinks KVR is only as useful as the info you're looking for. i was a lurker looking for news on what was coming/who was dropping what soon. i've nvr had an account over there, but there do seem to be a lot more cornholes on the forum than there was years ago.

19. wouala woualouf

wouala woualouf Platinum Record

Kvr has become a huge developer-friendly platform.ads everywhere, plug-in of the month, etc etc. Where a bunch of users worship their favorite developers, and don't let anyone say the slightest negative thing about the company or plug-in.
    Synthmaster is Kvr big friend. Funny, kvraudio was called kvrvst, before.
    And kv331audio ( Synthmaster ) name looks a lot like kvraudio.... any direct link?

Though, one cool thing, is their search engine. It's easy to find free plug-ins, by platform, etc

20. Aliens

Aliens Guest

That's only natural forum behaviour and it happens everywhere. Just try slagging off r2r on here and see how far you get, for example.
    I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just breathe and relax.

That is funny, but probably not in the way you imagine. And another dig at a great developer. You know his product is available at a cheap price even poor people can afford?
    But yes, kv331 shares two letters with kvraudio - It must be a conspiracy :rofl: