KSHMR and BASSJACKERS ft SIRAH - Memories (Steve Faoki trapstep Remix)

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Desantïs, Mar 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Desantïs

Desantïs Banned

I think KSHMR buys all his songs but this is a remix of whoever made it.

3. tidus1990

tidus1990 Producer

I felt lost until the drop happened. I downloaded KSHMR's splice pack, judging by the sounds i figured he knew what he was doing.

4. Desantïs

Desantïs Banned

Yeah I heard he was in as early as the cataracs and influenced that song like a G6 so maybe he is legit but he produces a fully finished song daily which I find impossible..

I agree the track is all about the drop and kind of lacks direction but it would be real hard hitting at one of those shows so i'll prob keep it around just incase

5. tidus1990

tidus1990 Producer

ive heard of people finishing songs daily, they usually have a set mastering chain while they produce, re-use the same drums samples and fx. N usually they do only like one genre. personally would never do that.

6. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

Yeah it is possible with lots of templates, fx chain presets, same instruments, etc. But to me, this seems like it would make the music boring.

7. Desantïs

Desantïs Banned

wow, I guess it's possible then! :/ Nice avatar by the way
    Yeah that makes sense all his songs do have the exact same lead usually.. That whiny,fat, tiesto like lead with pitch formatting and vibrato all day lol

8. Mostwest

Mostwest Platinum Record

WTF is Trapstep?

9. Desantïs

Desantïs Banned

Idk i just made it up lol. Trap and dubstep

10. Gnib

Gnib Producer

Subgenre of Dubstep coined by Bigbry in late 2011 early 2012 that combines Dubstep with elements of Trap music such as Trap-style Highhat patterns and 808 sub. Also called ElecTrap.

Trap music is based on use of the 808 Roland drum machine, pitched and re-sampled hiphop/rap vocals, pipe flutes, gangsta synth leads, and various FX. Similar to rap without the main vocal, Trap music has been gaining lots of attention from major DJ’s and labels. Although, the style originated many years ago, Trap music has recently been making a new school comeback in many new forms such as “Trap”, “Chirp”, “SeaPunk”, “PsyTrap”, and “TrapStep”. Earliest known examples can be found by artists such as Triple Six Mafia, UGK, Swisha House, and Gucci Mane. Tempos range widely from 135-175bpm which is uncommon for most major genres of electronic dance music (EDM).

In laymen’s terms, Trap music would be best described as a recipe;

1/3 hip hop (tempo and song structure similar) – however vocals are usually pitched lower or higher
    1/3 dubstep (similar drum arrangements, different builds and drops)
    1/3 dub (Low frequency focus and strong emphasis on repetitiveness throughout a song)

Strange though since Sirah is from NYC.........Anyway, you made something up that really exists mr. Faoki.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
  11. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

No you didn't.