Korneff Audio Amplified Instrument Processor and Pro Tools 12.5 [Weird mute issue]

Discussion in 'Software' started by MrLyannMusic, Sep 29, 2021.

1. MrLyannMusic

MrLyannMusic Audiosexual

Hi, anyone having problems loading Korneff Audio's Amplified Instrument Processor into Au's Pro tools 12.5?

the plugins passed the test and show's up in Pro tools list, but when i try to load it, Pro tools freezes and and i get a constant loading mouse cursor...

the plugin works in other daws sush as FL studio, anyone can confirm?

3. MrLyannMusic

MrLyannMusic Audiosexual

Fixed by reinstalling Pro Tools...

4. Seecret

Seecret Ultrasonic

Glad it worked for You, and Yes it is a great plugin indeed and I'm finding also a lot of use for Pawn Shop Comp 2 by the same company, they really nailed it on that one

5. MrLyannMusic

MrLyannMusic Audiosexual

Indeed the AIP does miracles, one needs to be careful though as you can easily get lost with the knobs...

one needs to stay on mission with these type of plugins...:rofl:

6. MrLyannMusic

MrLyannMusic Audiosexual

*Serious UPDATE*

For the last few days i have been going through not so nice days to say the least, i Just finished upgrading and adding more storage and doing a major overhaul such as cleaning and maintaining my hardware ending by a fresh Windows install...

Everything went smooth so far, i always prefere to do a random mix on a fresh machine to see if i have done activating my usual Plugins or if i have forgot to install one... everything seemed "ok" until i started having very weird issue with my Pro Tools session, activating/desactivating a random plugin results in a mute in the whole Project, i can see meter moving but no sound coming out, to cut the story short, i have re-installed Pro Tools, re-installed the newest releases by R²R and R²T just to make sur, even gone through re downloading a clean install files, no help, i made sure it was not a plugin issue by trying them on a few different Daws like S1 and FLs everything was as it is supposed to be, i even downloaded random Asio drivers to make sure everything is alright...

what i did was disabling all plugin within my Pro Tools session, rebooted Pro Tools, now there is Sound, activating random plugin sometime retrigger the same issue, it drove me crazy because there was no consistency because each time a random plugin triggers the issue, it have been like that for few days, until i thought what new plugins i haven't used in the past that i'm using right now, taking a step back and deleting SSL stuff, going through my personal time line i started doing that, until i disabled the Amplified Instrument Processor from Korneff Audio, and rebooted Pro Tools again now my session is working fine, rebooted my machine a few time, Pro Tools also a few times to make sure and wasn't just temporarily working...

So basically the Amplified Instrument Processor is triggering a weird random mute issue, i don't know if this is also the case with the legit version, or it has to do with the fact that i'm using an older Pro Tools Version or even a cracked Pro Tools version, but there it is...

I hope in reporting this people will find it and help them fix their issue, or so people could try replicating this...

7. clone

clone Audiosexual

you have to admit that it is a somewhat ironic situation. you do all that work to figure out a problem, but can't complain about it without all "legit" software. that you would only buy if you trusted things like this to get fixed, which in audio software is a coin flip.

8. MrLyannMusic

MrLyannMusic Audiosexual

i did what i could and reported the problem, let's hope it helps someone.

as for Korneff i was enthusiast about the company and more about this specific plugin, let's say what it got me through drained and it will take me sometime to get back into the game again, just hope it wont be long.