KORG Collection - microKORG - Free Soundbanks - Please share your soundbanks here

Discussion in 'Presets, Patches' started by BEAT16, Nov 24, 2022.

1. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

2022-11-24_215002.jpg

KORG Collection - microKORG - Free Soundbanks (Please share your soundbanks here)

These 128 custom sounds from Korg USA are truly a micro makeover, pushing the powerful microKORG analog modeling engine to deliver a fresh and wild collection of leads, basses, atmospheric textures, arpeggiations, motions synths, rhythmic grooves and much, much more to explore. Take your microKORG and your music to new levels with this exciting new sound set!

In addition, clicking on the "hamburger menu" to the right of the program name display opens a global menu that allows you to import and export program data, select screen size, and choose skins for past color variations and models. You can also select skins for previous color variations of the model. In addition,

Free Download: www.korg.com/us/support/download/software/0/104/3389/

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. AstralDis

AstralDis Producer

thanks!

for those who also try out the MicroKORG...

have you found a way for it to adapt the Arpeggiator's tempo to the transport of DAW???

to me it seems, when I change patches that include thar ARP, it always goes to its own predefined tempo value rather than the DAW tempo...

4. SepticUnderground

SepticUnderground Noisemaker

open settings upper rightin the patchname display

5. AstralDis

AstralDis Producer

i was too lazy to see this.. thank you! :)