KORG Collection 3

Discussion in 'Software News' started by wuzzle, Jul 29, 2021.

1. wuzzle

wuzzle Platinum Record

Lesser Galactic Co-ordinates: Earth (0.0.0)
    In 2004, KORG released the KORG Legacy Collection, a groundbreaking endeavor to authentically recreate the company’s most famous synthesizers in software. The KORG collection was renewed in 2017 with the addition of the ARP Odyssey. 2019 brought KORG Collection 2, with a faithful recreation of the TRITON, as well as newly refined GUIs for all prior plugins.

Now in 2021, KORG Collection 3 introduces three new software recreations to the world: KORG's first mass-produced analog synthesizer, the miniKORG 700S, the MOSS Tone Generator-powered Prophecy, and the Triton Extreme, the vacuum tube-equipped high point of the Triton series. KORG Collection 3 has now expanded to be a thrilling collection of iconic sounds from the '70s, '80s, '90s, and '00s.

A high-value, special package containing the following 11 products: miniKORG 700S, Prophecy, TRITON Extreme, TRITON, ARP Odyssey, MS-20, Polysix, Mono/Poly, M1, WAVESTATION, MDE-X. The analog masterpieces that established the synthesizers of the '70s and early '80s, and the digital masterpieces that changed the history of music in the late '80s, '90s, and 00s are all available in this full version.

The KORG Collection can be used as a standalone product and a plug-in* for AU, VST, and AAX in various Mac and Windows production environments. These timeless, legendary sounds are ready to add color to your music production.

*Only 64bit plug-ins are supported.

They have an introductory price and an upgrade price available for those who bought earlier renditions.

https://www.korg.com/us/products/software/korg_collection/

• Like Like x 4
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. cyanidecup45

cyanidecup45 Kapellmeister

cool! i always wanted a vst of the prophecy

4. Kluster

Kluster Audiosexual

Where do they find all the nerdy gimps to do these ads.
    Looking forward to the Prophecy.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
  5. phumb-reh

phumb-reh Guest

As I'm still loving the previous collection, this is a no-brainer for me.

Always wanted a Prophecy but never even seen one in real life so that's great, now do Z1 Korg pretty please with sugar on top?

The MiniKorg was the first analog I ever played, there was one in a studio when we recorded a demo in our teens and in one jam we just let it loose, I tried to play something resembling the tune while others twiddled the knobs. Good times.

6. scarsstiches

scarsstiches Producer

I wonder when they will add the mighty Kronos to that collection. I'm guessing it won't be before 2030 or something.