Korg Collection 3 - M1 vst controller assignments in Ableton?

Discussion in 'Software' started by bassboy303, Aug 16, 2021.

1. bassboy303

bassboy303 Member

Hi folks, wondering if there is anyone out there that could help me out with this problem.

Just started using the Korg Collection 3 from the sister site and I am totally stumped with something that is normally very easy to do with other plugins.
    I would like to assign and draw controller data for the VDF1 cutoff freq into a clip on Ableton Live 11.
    I have googled and googled looking for a tutorial on how to do this and cannot find a solution anywhere.
    I can't find a user manual for the V3 collection or a list of CC's assigned to any of the controls on the M1 vst.

Does anyone have a solution or explanation on how to do this as it would normally be a simple "midi learn" and assign it to a slider/knob on a controller keyboard then tidy up the data afterwards.

Any help would be very much appreciated as it's either staring me in the face or I'm a complete dumbass

Thanks for any help and your time

Marty

3. RobertoCavally

RobertoCavally Rock Star

Hey @bassboy303, don't know if this is what you're looking for, but try to select the green Performance tab in the upper left part of the vsti.
    On the right you will see the controls for the VDF zone. In Ableton you now click "Unforld Device Parameters" arrow and engage the "Configure".

The control should now show when you touch the Cutoff or any other parameter in M1 (on that page).