Kontakted v3 now available

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by dazz, May 7, 2019.

1. dazz

dazz Ultrasonic

Kontakted v3 is now available, Kontakted is an automated wallpaper & nicnt creator its very simple to use add your library title select auto SNPID or the new manual SnPID mode, now style both your overlay text and your backdrop with the built in simple to use art tools click save new library ( it save the needed files to your desktop so you dont have to dig through folders looking for then ) and your done, Kontakted runs on both windows and OSX, Kontakted can be used simply or you can delve into the more sophisticated art functions its upto you ... thank you every one for your support.

heres a link http://abyssmultimedia.com/Kontacted/

[​IMG]

• Interesting Interesting x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  3. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Seems like a cool utility. You're navigating dangerous waters, though...

4. dazz

dazz Ultrasonic

thanks for the support for version 3

5. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

@dazz Nice app. It will come very handy to a lot of people. :like: I personally will point them to it whenever I get asked about some tool like yours. One thing I noticed on your site is the statement: Kontakt 6 does not have the ability to add user a Library some users have had success using 6 by loading there library into an older version and then swap to 6 to use them.
    That no longer is correct. You CAN add libraries, including custom ones with Kontakt 6. You should change it to avoid any PayPal disputes. With that statement in red letters you are opening the door for an unscrupulous buyer to claim that she was misled by your ad. Good luck.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019