Kontakt8 Library not found

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by MarkyMW, Sep 27, 2024 at 11:14 PM.

Tags:
  1. MarkyMW

MarkyMW Platinum Record

Hi, this may be a super dumb question but as I only hop into Kontakt every now and again I thought the resident experts here would know the answer :)

Despite using Bobs amazing "add to library" button some things aren't getting listed in the new view. Its not a big deal as the "Classic View" shows everything. I'm just concerned that that I may well forget that some things only show up in classic view. I create in my spare time, as a hobby, and I may not get into Kontakt for months. So forgetting this fact is quite probable.

I'm on windows 11 and there's only a few things not showing up in the new view. I've deleted the json files and run Kontakt as admin, and also added the libraries as admin as well. Like I said it no big deal, just kind of a puzzle that I'd like to know the answer to.

I'm sure that I'm doing something stupid, or forgotten something obvious.... hopefully someone here can let me know what I'm doing wrong.

Classic view (listed and today I noticed listed but with no library):
    upload_2024-9-27_22-53-6.png

and the new view:
    upload_2024-9-27_23-6-55.png