Kontakt Wallpaper Request & Comments

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Introninja, Dec 29, 2014.

1. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

sorry for the offtopic again ...

what i real do not understand , those guys which post the wallpapers here (RainManMac and NYCGRIFF) are the guys behind wallpapermakers . basically said you had could ask them before if you could use and edit it and repost it back here , i also have no idea why you are using sizes like this , i mean the font placed etc on most of your posts does not looks ok too imho .

2. durand6

durand6 Member

3. NYCGRIFF

NYCGRIFF Audiosexual

@durand6
    10 Soundware Collection
    10 soundware collection.png
    AudioWarp BOCS Vol.3
    bocs vol. 3.png

4. RainManMac

RainManMac Audiosexual

5. DK

DK Member

i agree that previously the font sizes were big.But i guess you have seen the later on posts that the wallpapers were of the standard sizes.Now again the size depends upon the users who use different pc or apple monitor sizes.as in the new KONTAKT 5.6.6 or KONTAKT 5.6.8,one can click and drag the size to either small or large.
    now coming to posting the edited version of original wallpaper.I have already mentioned the original credits to wallpapermakers.com Haven't you seen the post clearly????????????????????????????????and what wrong have I done on just editing???????I guess if you think positively,then I have considered the original wallpaper of FROZEN PLAIN SNOW as one of my personal favorites and that is why I have redone some texture and colour edits to make it a bit more realistic.Anyways I guess (#RainManMac & #NYCGRIFF) are not offended coz I guess the post was not at all abusive or negative.If you accept that as a negative one,then it's negative and if you accept the post in a positive way,then it's positive.All depends upon your thinking :) At least I gave my time on re-editing that beautiful wallpaper.Anyways you may think whatever you want to.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  6. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

it does not matter if K5.6.6 or K5.6.8 there is an minimum standard sizes for wallpaper original embedded by Native Instruments itselves . its followed by the guys here who run wallpapermakers and post their work here . and also said they are doing this for free in their spare time and also why they like this work to do .

if someone would take your music and upload it somewhere without asking you before you would gets pissed real off but the other way arround they do not care and think it is ok .

about font i meant take a look at your Ambient Black wallpaper the font are not correct placed that it looks correct within Kontakt .

and please stop give people false advises , i´m sure you are new and dont even exactly know how something work . learn the ground things before .

sorry guys for the offtopic again and bomb the thread with this .

7. NYCGRIFF

NYCGRIFF Audiosexual

Your post is NOT "off topic". In fact, it's germane to the very essence of why this site was created. First and foremost, as wallpaper makers, we provide a service. That service (primarily) is to provide wallpapers in a complete fashion that spares the requester the need for them to have to resize or refabricate. Kontakt wallpapers will either 'fit' or not, regardless of whether or not your screen size is a desktop monitor or a laptop display. (I own two 37 inch monitors and 4 laptops, and my wallpapers fit within the confines of ALL of my Kontakt versions/tabs).

Personally, I perform this service to make wallpaper requesters' lives easier, NOT harder. Otherwise, what's the point of this site? Hopefully, when RainMan or I, etc., renders a wallpaper, all a person has to do is to incorporate that wallpaper into their Kontakt version and move on. That's the heart and soul of what we do, folks. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  8. DK

DK Member

Untitled.jpg

No one here distributing false advises. the wallpaper dimensions were correct.just needed to resize it.Don't take me as a newbie :) whatever your name is you don't know me :) I might be new to this forum but not new to this field Mister.So doesn't matter what you say.Yes I respect the creators of wallpaper #NICGRIFF & #RAINMANMAC. If they are offended then I am sorry to them.But its my love for them that I re-edited the wallpaper "FROZENPLAIN SLOW".They created the original wallpaper and all are aware of that.But it's completely between the creators and me.Who are you by the way to poke you nose here? i don't understand.If they are offended let them report here.I have never ever posted any abusive stuff.Give me one proof "Mister".I respect their work and specially loved the FROZEN PLAIN as soon as I saw its Kontakt version Wallpaper and that is why just re-done some colour and texture edit that's it.But it's their creation and ya i know it would have been decent to ask their permission before doing that .But I thought they would love that as one of their fan gave a small tribute by re-editing the wallpaper.Knowing that they watch every post,i have posted that wallpaper(FROZEN PLAIN SLOW) here on this forum.If i would have been a fraud then i could have posted that somewhere else.I have not done that.Think wisely.Once more i am sorry to say but it was totally a matter between the creators and me.I really don't get the point of your entry into this matter.It's totally their right to say.But not your's at all.
    Now coming to AMBIENT BLACK.ya the dimensions were right only thing was a small re-adjustment of its size.Which I have checked later.The only error was(which I don't do) in this AMBIENT BLACK wallpaper case,I haven't checked it on my monitors.Neither in 21 inch, nor in 32 inch nor on a big screen of 52 inch.But now i have checked it properly.
    But i don't understand if you are a popular artist,how do you get time to enter into someone's matter.This matter was between the respected and well known WALLPAPER CREATORS #NICGRIFF & #RAINMANMAC and between me i guess.So why are you entering into this matter????only to become a sandwich between two?????????????????????I am sorry i had to reply in this way.But your judgement was of no value.have you learnt only to judge people without understanding them from the depth????????????Being a musician first you should learn to know a person(no matter if the person is a musician or not).If you don't have that sense or value of understanding, then I am sorry brother.you need to learn that first.Then adjust your hands with chords.If you are old to this section of forum or an old and professional musician,then i guess you would have known this VALUE :) anyways no offense :)

9. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

i dont answere to this , except that you even had the nerves to repost it to the same forum and thread of the original creators . i can also exactly see from your screenshot that many of your wallpaper dont fit . and if you dont like the real truth than let it .

back to topic of this original post

10. durand6

durand6 Member

I love your works :)

And for all in last discussion.

As for the size of the monitors small note because I have read even about 52 inches. Dimensions of the wallpaper are in pixels and it is correct. And how much information does the message that the monitor or the tv is 52 inches? It does not matter. The key information is the screen resolution used.

11. DK

DK Member

i accept and respect your words :) but you have seen them wrong.The kontakt player window was small while I was taking a screenshot.Now i have dragged to a bigger size.here is the screenshot.Anyways no use of of further arguments.this forum works as a helping unit.its not a political stage to argue or fight for something.
    Untitledmain.jpg

12. NYCGRIFF

NYCGRIFF Audiosexual

Based upon what I see from your screenshots, many of your designs are out of the margins of visualization. My personal criticism about your work is simply that you need to focus upon what fits into the very limited space of these tabs. When your graphics spill outside of the margins, you are defeating the purpose. Listen. Anyone and everyone is entitled to post whatever they choose in this thread. However, paying attention to detail is (and should be) extremely important. Please keep that in mind as you continue to post in the future.

13. NYCGRIFF

NYCGRIFF Audiosexual

Thanks!

14. RainManMac

RainManMac Audiosexual

did this a while back but I see its uploaded so Ill repost, Ive made adjustment in my format since then so if it doesnt fit right someone let me know

Chocolate Audio THE BLACK ALBUM DRUMS
    the black album.png

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. RainManMac

RainManMac Audiosexual

this one was done a while back as well by @NYCGRIFF but Im sure someone will ask before checking so here it is.....

Hideaway Studio SYNERGENESIS
    synergenesis.png

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. NYCGRIFF

NYCGRIFF Audiosexual

Digital Loopline Blazin RnB & HipHop Collection Vol. 3
    blazin rnb & hiphop collection vol. 3.png
    Multiton Bits Organic Electronix Box
    organic electronix box.png
    Yummybeats Collection
    yummybeats collection.png
    ZapZorn Composer Tools Glass Bowls
    glass bowls.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  17. vector99

vector99 Kapellmeister

im looking for true srike 2 wallpaper

18. NYCGRIFF

NYCGRIFF Audiosexual

Project Sam True Strike 2 World & Effects Percussion
    true strike 2 world & effects percussion.png

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. NYCGRIFF

NYCGRIFF Audiosexual

Sample Magic Dark Garage 2 SM151
    dark garage 2 sm151.png
    Sample Magic Ambient & Chill SM36
    ambient & chill sm36.png

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  20. NYCGRIFF

NYCGRIFF Audiosexual

Pink Noise Studio Virology Synth Library (This was re-posted today).
    @RainManMac designed this some time ago, and it is already up at the Repository. However, to save you time, you can grab this copy.
    Pink Noise Studio Virology Synth Library (RainMan).png