Kontakt Version and Cracked Sample Libraries

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by scottymacg5, Mar 13, 2015.

1. scottymacg5

scottymacg5 Newbie

Greetz All,

Sorry for the Noob question here, but after searching I couldn't find this specific answer.
    I have been using a registered version of Kontakt 5, no issues and actually some released sample libraries do work. However

Very specifically are the encrypted sample packs "Specific" to the release or "Kracked" version of Contact that out there?

I have seen a few Group releases, and Obviously several different groups releasing Sample packs,
    Will these ALL work with any one release of Kontakt? are they all comparable with the Crack?

I am no way literate in software engineering, I barely read sheet music, but I have no Idea if the unlocking of the sample packs is specific to the unlocking of the software.
    or if just the fact that its released it will work with the unlocked version that I want to install?

Hey thanks for reading and any explanation that you could offer. Sorry if I repeated myself, or sounded too stupid.

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

A developer's release will have a required version of Kontakt that will need to be installed but that's not your problem because if it was it would prompt you that you need to install version 5.4.3 or whatever. Your problem is likely that they are simply encrypted and we have in-depth guides that walk you through that but you will have to read a lot.

4. kmt

kmt Newbie

My workaround: I have a legit version of Komplete 10. I also installed the "unlocked" version of Kontakt 5. Just rename "unlocked" version of Kontakt 5.dll to "Copy_Kontakt5.dll"
    Do a rescan of your vst library and both should appear in your daw. Kontakt and Copy_Kontakt. You can use both on the same project.

5. scottymacg5

scottymacg5 Newbie

Thanks Catalyst, I guess I have a nice reading rainy weekend do to that.

6. hedgejones

hedgejones Noisemaker

i have been having i nightmare with cracked kontakt last few days. trying to run my paid for one and install a cracked same time. wont get into boring details so i'll just ask the stupid question. is it easy to crack a vertion of kontakt? wouldn't it be better to crack the one you have? take out whatever file that rae necessary to crack it . and put thoso files back when you wanna run the other libraries? i'm sure it is not that easy but could it be doen by someone like me who dont know jack about this kind of thing?