Kontakt v6.5.2 Showing in Demo Mode/Activate Plugins (MAC)

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by jimmyjohn, Mar 16, 2021.

1. jimmyjohn

jimmyjohn Member

Hi All,

I'm new and I've been recently installing lot's of software/libraries... I've just realised that the Demo Mode/Activate plugins showing on my Kontakt probably can't be overlooked! :-(

Could someone please advise what would be a good version of Kontakt to downgrade to for MAC?

3. jimmyjohn

jimmyjohn Member

Just to provide a little more context, I was briefly using Kontakt there and Mysteria wouldn't let me use it and asked for activation. I'm not sure exactly how demo mode restricts apart from this...

4. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

You need a cracked version of Kontakt to play the shared libraries.
    Kontakt is the software, the libraries are the samples.

5. jimmyjohn

jimmyjohn Member

Thanks. I downgraded to v6.4.0 and it let me install over the newer version I had and those activation buttons etc. have gone away. Thankfully that wasn't very painful at all. The weird part is why the newer version wasn't cracked because I got it off here but anyway it's working!

6. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Here? You mean there.
    Yeah, you didn't install the crack or patch it properly. Or whatever way it was.
    Yes, some software will let you overwrite with an older version, but when dealing with cracked versions it is advisable to uninstall all traces prior. Depends on the release. And that can be just relating to cracked versions, let alone legit versions!
    But if it's all working good, no worries I guess!
    Could be the newer version was for a newer macOS version than whatever you are on?

I guess if I was clever enough to just bluntly phrase it "Your Kontakt is not cracked", then you would have thought to give me Best Answer?
    And maybe we would have successfully installed the newest version...