Kontakt v6.0.4 Loading As Kontakt Player

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by LoganK, Sep 21, 2019.

1. LoganK

LoganK Newbie

Recently downloaded Kontakt Player before realizing that I would need the full version of Kontakt for cracked libraries to work correctly. I promptly uninstalled Kontakt Player and Native Access, but when installing the cracked version of Kontakt from the sister site it loads up as Kontakt Player for some reason. Did it create a registry entry? And if so, do you know where that is so I can remove it?
    Sorry if there is already a thread on this that I didn't find.

3. Talula

Talula Rock Star

windows? check registry and delete player serial number.

4. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

Best Answer
    @LoganK There is no such a thing as a "cracked" Kontakt library You have "unlocked" Kontakt which will add ANY library. What you need to do is grab Kontakt 6.1.1. it will solve your problem plus you will have the benefit of the latest version. No sense at all to deal with Kontakt 6.0.4

https://audiosex.pro/threads/kontakt-6-1-1-p2p-r4e-is-the-best-win-kontakt-released-in-years.44387/

Edit: When adding libraries do it from inside Kontakt. Click on "Help" tab and you will be given the option. After adding it make sure the checkbox is marked so it does show up. Close Kontakt and reopen.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
  5. LoganK

LoganK Newbie

6. Marcsal

Marcsal Kapellmeister

@The Pirate recommended 6.1.1 to me and it solved all the problems I had adding libraries.