Kontakt problem when installing Bogren Digital Krimh Drums

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Revenant4k, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Revenant4k

Revenant4k Newbie

Hey ya'll!

Firstly, i'm using Kontakt r2r 6.7.1 with the r2r manager, and registering it with the included .nicnt and the Kontakt r2r manager doesn't make it appear in my library, even though it worked with all the GGD stuff before, and no wallpaper/dropdown thingy appears in my library tab. I proceeded to try opening it through the Files tab in Kontakt itself, and opening the included Krimh Drums.nki file gives me an error message saying that "This instrument belongs to a library that is currently not installed."

I'm using the Krimh Drum release in audioz and even tried the one uploaded in rutracker.

I'm sort of new to this stuff lol, i'd appreciate to know how you guys can manage to install it properly, or if there's an issue with the release itself, because i've tried it with GroveBass and GGD drums before, and they've both worked and appeared in my library by opening the .nicnt file with r2r's kontakt manager
    Thanks!