Kontakt Portable 7.10.1 scaling issue.

Discussion in 'Software' started by macaca, Jun 17, 2024.

1. macaca

macaca Noisemaker

FIX UPDATE: Under File>>>Options>>>Audio - I had my driver set to WASAPI for some reason. The weird thing is, some libraries displayed properly. I switched it to ASIO and they all work and display perfectly. This probably won't happen to many other people, but if it does, here's the answer.

I recently updated from Kontakt portable 6 because some newer libraries were giving me a "This instrument belongs to a library that is not installed currently!" No problem. It works as expected, except for a few libraries. There seems to be a scaling issue? Not sure what else to call it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

:dunno:
    [​IMG]

:dunno:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2024
  3. Majestic

Majestic Rock Star

Not a solution, but a workaround—you can run any version of Kontakt Portable 6 parallel with any version of Kontakt Portable 7. Sorry for the issues you are encountering, but I hope that helps.

4. macaca

macaca Noisemaker

I'll try a non-portable version first, and hopefully that sorts it out. I was hoping someone else had run into this problem, but I guess not. Thanks for the response.