Kontakt plugin issues

Discussion in 'Software' started by ktheo86, Aug 1, 2016.

1. ktheo86

ktheo86 Newbie

Hey guys, just got morphestra 2, broadway big band, and voxos and have been trying to load it into my friend's kontakt library.

Broadway big band seemed to load okay though I made the noob mistake of having the nkx/nkc files for Broadway big band and voxos on the same folder. So for awhile it was only acknowledging either just BBB or Voxos. I would open one session and voxos would be in the library, and I would reopen the session and just BBB would be there - but kontakt won't acknowledge the other. Tried putting the voxos nkc/nkx files in a seperate folder but now kontakt is only acknowledging BBB and won't acknowledge voxos at all.

And Morphestra straight up isn't being acknowledged at all.

Here are some details that might help:

-For some reason when downloading both of these kontakt libraries both files ended up in the same instruments folder.

-on my friend's computer whenever I tried to drag the voxos stuff into the new folder it would appear as if these files now existed in the new folder and the place I was trying to drag it from(very weird, is that a bug thing?)

I'm a bit reluctant to put these plugins in my computer in fear that my laptop will get bugged, so I wanted to get some advice from you guys first. I know, made a ton of noob mistakes here - _ -.

3. ktheo86

ktheo86 Newbie

Thanks man, will give it a go! Still think its weird that whenever I move the voxos and bbb files they remain at the same spot I tried to drag them from while also going into the new area I just dragged it to. Seems like a bug