Kontakt not remembering the last modulation/key switch after S1v3 restart.

Discussion in 'Studio One' started by secofme, Aug 5, 2015.

1. secofme

secofme Newbie

Hello,
    I extensively use sample libraries to do my writing, so I usually go through the process of writing the midi data without inputting any modulation; I would only position it after or before recording so that I have a "placeholder" of where I would want it to be.
    Same goes to the keyswitch-based libraries, I wouldn't put the keyswitch in the midi clip, but rather just change it beforehand.
    (In both of the above cases, none of the information is recorded in the midi clips)

I do that so that I can focus on the "composition/writing" and worry about these things later. Problem with that is whenever I save the project, close S1v3, and open it again; I will find out what it doesn't remember where the modulation was last placed and which keyswitch I've pressed, and it's "all back to default," except for the knobs/sliders the libraries have. This doesn't happen to a specific library, but to all of them.

Yes, I could input this information before I close the project, but I sometimes tend to forget to do that or the program crashes. I am slightly getting annoyed by this because I used to do my work in Ableton Live, and it would save my settings in kontakt along with the project.

Any help to get the behavior of Kontakt remembering how it was last placed would be much appreciated.