Kontakt NKS Libraries Disappearing

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by spyo97, Sep 22, 2020.

1. spyo97

spyo97 Newbie

Hey everyone, I recently bought a Mac Pro and I have been transferring everything onto it, but when it comes to Kontakt all of my NKS libraries (Albion 1-3, Virtual Drumline, etc.) are not staying in the library browser. My operating system is 10.13.6, and Kontakt version is 6.3.1. I've tried every solution possible at this point, checking the SNPIDs in all of them, attempting to make or find nicnt. Even tried to batch resave, but error messages about not being able to load the library were abound. If any one has any last advice, I would appreciate it before I give up all hope.

3. spyo97

spyo97 Newbie

Update for anyone who might be having the same issue and can't find a solution. I came across an OLD thread that had the solution. Basically I copied all of the Native Instrument plist files from the the Preferences folder of my old computer, over to the the Preferences folder on my new one. After that, they all showed up in my library browser, and the most I had to do was point Kontakt to the library locations.