Kontakt Library pictures (not location)

Discussion in 'Software' started by anoriginaljohnsmith, Aug 24, 2014.

2. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ Anoriginaljohnsmith,

You'll find the Folder : 'pictures' via the following Path :

Either C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Native Instruments\Kontakt 5\pictures <-- Put all the desired (needed) Images inside this 'pictures' Folder.

Or C:\Programmes (Program Files)\Common Files\Native Instruments\Kontakt 5\pictures <-- Put all the desired (needed) Images inside this 'pictures' Folder.

depending if your Version of Kontakt 5 is the 'x86'(32bit) or the 'x64'(64bit).

3. GangamStyle

GangamStyle Ultrasonic

Search the cinestrings file structure, sometimes the gui pictures are inside a few folders deep.

4. Guitarmaniac64

Guitarmaniac64 Platinum Record

In my case it is
    C:\documents and settings\my documents\native instrument\kontakt 5\pictures
    Thats where the picture goes when i use the installers that came with some lib:s
    And with cinestring i just did a add library then i had to do a batch resave as the file structure was not ok and then it all was there

5. tjgoa

tjgoa Ultrasonic

select only the pics when dl'ing via torrent :dunno:

6. not given the option, although can see pictures folder in the content on site, this is happening with Requiem which I bought years ago