Kontakt library is not showing up on Mac

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by frostym8, Nov 22, 2020.

1. frostym8

frostym8 Newbie

Hey everyone,

I am using cracked Kontakt 5.6.0 to load libraries and 6.0.3 to launch them on a Mac. I've downloaded Audio Imperia's Trailer Guitars 2 which is 5.6.8 version and added it using 5.6.0 - however, it doesn't show up 6.0.3.

When I've downloaded the library, there was no .nicnt so I've created one using KLC - I've done this process for many other libraries with newer versions than 5.6.8 but never endured such problem before.

I've discovered that pressing files (next to libraries button), I can navigate to the folder until I find all of the patches of the library and they load up. Is there a way to make this particular library show up, instead of having painfully navigate for each patch manually?

Any help would much appreciated!

3. frostym8

frostym8 Newbie

Anyone?

4. ilbro2

ilbro2 Noisemaker

Hello man, I have a friend of mine which is looking to add the same Audio Imperia's Trailer Guitars 2 library to its Kontakt 6.2. He also has Kontakt 5.6.6, which he, as far as I understood, uses to add libraries. But he can't find this library you are mentioning. Where did you download it?
    If you could tell me or give me the link, I will forward it to my friend and he will try too and maybe if he is able to find a way to add this library I will get back to you.

Thank you!