Kontakt Library Creator for MAC

Discussion in 'Software News' started by dazz, Apr 12, 2014.

1. dazz

dazz Ultrasonic

i made a little contact .nicnt and wallpaper editor if any one is interested

http://abyssmultimedia.com/Kontacted/

cheers

And now it runs on PC too

3. lukehh

lukehh Audiosexual

I dont need it..But I'm sorry to tell you that your post is spam as you sell your tool.

4. Pm5

Pm5 Ultrasonic

You're the spam.

It just belongs to Software news, no biggie.

5. Menorah

Menorah Producer

Thank God I'm poor and use Windows, everything is easier to do me !!! :rofl:

6. lukehh

lukehh Audiosexual

If someone informs you about his new penis enlargement product by contacting you via mail..its spam. If someone sells software and posts an information about his product in a public forum to generate customers its also spam. If you inform about a product but you are not involved or paticipate its not spam...Its so simple!

7. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

Ha'' if someone By's it then they can UpLoad it :rofl: :wink:

8. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

At least he could've let us know here if it's free or not or what he actually intended to do by opening this thread because is actually containing a few words which yea'.. makes it look more like a ad.

Anyway... honestly [​IMG] with no offense, i'm not interested.

9. Frubbs

Frubbs Kapellmeister

Jeez guys loosen up - it's a $5 app, pocket change for automating a simple process, hardly arch hucksterism. I don't need this product, but I don't find the posting at all offensive or inappropriate.

10. reggiejaxx

reggiejaxx Member

thanks will check it out.

11. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

If i was him i would make it freeware, the legal issues surrounding this one is real :dunno:

But OP thanks for the efforts

12. dazz

dazz Ultrasonic

sorry i posted in the wrong place ... i didn't know ... i. was just trying to let the few of the mac users know about something useful and I'm sorry i do charge $5 for it that pays for the hosting and if theres anything left over ill use it towards a new computer to make something else useful.. I'm not a big software house ripping you for every cent you have its just me making stuff to keep the music rolling ...

anyway i hope if your using it you like it and if you don't well thats ok too .. sorry to those that are upset for the inconvenience

13. CentralComposers

CentralComposers Newbie

.nicnt, that's for adding libraries to the "Library Tab" right?

If it is, I recommend you not to sell commercial libraries with that.

14. dazz

dazz Ultrasonic

I don't sell commercial libraries with it at all ...its just a tool for the creation of them

oh by the way it Now Runs on PC too

well the guys at KVR are having a meltdown over my software NI elua this and NI elua that don't trust bogey websites bla bla bla .... some people just can't see the good from bad ..

15. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

KVR is a fucking shithole where twats hang out. Some devs were even trashing 0on3 behind his back. Yeah that guy that makes FREE Kontakt builds for everyone. :wow:

16. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

I told you should make it freeware, there are many tools to make .nicnts & wallpapers that are free and free of problems, but since the fact that your charging for it [​IMG]

17. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

It's his risk :dunno: , maybe he likes to be responsable of risky things. :wow:

18. bigcat1969

bigcat1969 Producer

This is a fun thread. I compare Audiosex to a wild west saloon where the cowboys and outlaws come to water their holes. I love the place, I even created Shoot the Piano just to help the ambiance! KVR is the business man's club across town which I also enjoy frequenting and the pianist tickles the ivories of the The Whisper. They are vastly different liquor emporiums and it is fun to watch the two clash occasionally.

Ironically what the great cowboy marksmen Kontakt Guru said is the shorthand version of the KVR thread on the matter. Significant risk for little reward.

I was one of the one's 'criticizing' 0on3 in my thread on finding free midi soundbank instruments,(http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=408239).
    "I avoided that site (0on3) for the reasons mentioned since I don't quite know what is really his (I think some of it is his own samples) and what is ripped off (some I'm virtually sure are). It's interesting being a sort of Freebie Indy Producer (FIP I like that). I've pulled down some old synth type instruments that others give away or even sell because of all the grey areas with Roland, Korg and others. I also try to credit the sampler in the instruments and on my blog or in other posts and give the correct designation for public domain or CC or whatever. Still some of the licenses are so weird you kind of shake your head. The Philharmonia has actually changed their license as you can find the exact same samples from them on archive.org under a different license and both of those contradict the Creative Commons they claim covers their samples. Anyway all that to say I understand that chap's temptations to acquire a few more samples than the law will allow and I thank him for the bits of his code I've used in my interface (don't worry I stole code from everyone so its research), but I really wish he had stuck to using his own or public domain type stuff."
    If that is fucking shithole twatdom, it is fucking shithole twatdom of a fairly low order.

19. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
    Native Instruments GmbH. Latest Version August 2013.

III. SCOPE OF USE

The Products from Native Instruments are protected by law. The intellectual property of the Products remains at Native Instruments. Licensee as purchaser of the Product acquires only the right to use Product to the following extent. Any other use or exploitation not explicitly granted to Licensee in this EULA shall not be allowed without written consent from Native Instruments. Specifically, Licensee is not entitled to copy or have copied, decompile or have decompiled, reverse engineer or have reverse engineered the Product or parts thereof. Licensee must ensure by appropriate and reasonable steps that third parties, including its own employees, cannot make unauthorized use of the Product. Licensee shall be liable to Native Instruments for any loss or damage in this context.

Now Abyss for you to charge primarily for hosting charges or not, you can open a can of worms with N.I not only for yourself but other .Nicnt & Wallpaper Creators like myself & Doubley.

In which i'm asking you Please to make it freeware to protect us all. I know this is a great gesture but morally you are making money off of somebody's else is work.

Food For thought?

20. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

I think copyright is completely and totally out of control and should be stopped at all cost and I say that as a developer myself just not audio related. 0on3 is a good friend of mine and I don't see what he would have to gain to lie to me, he's always been a stand up guy and if he says he didn't steal it then I'm going to believe him. People talk about 0on3 yet Paris Hilton takes 2 words from the English language: "That's Hot" puts them on a fucking t-shirt and copyrights it. What planet are we living on? I won't even get into the fact that he doesn't sell his instruments so even if it were true, who the hell cares if he used a few samples of someone else's ARP 2600 recording or whatever.[​IMG]

And I have to side with Kontakt Guru on his statement.

21. bigcat1969

bigcat1969 Producer

I agree that copyright is out of control, the whole Sonny Bono / Mickey Mouse law is ludicrous as are many other examples. I appreciate you, your board and the opportunity to communicate with the people who frequent the board, so I'll tread lightly and just say I have reasonable reasons to be cautious about including 0on3 in my lists of freebies. He is a great coder and many of the things he does I believe are truly his own.