Kontakt "Library cannot load because it is encrypted"

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by 33aj33, Feb 26, 2015.

1. 33aj33

33aj33 Newbie

Hello Friends,

So I have been having issues with kontakt ever since I've got it. Ive been trying to get Kontakt to work for the last couple months now and I'm at the point where I can no longer scower across the internet looking for answers so I have decided to join the forum.

I downloaded a working cracked version of Kontakt but have been struggling to get my patches working. When I first downloaded Kontakt I ended up getting Kontakt 5.03 or something like that. After downloading some 3rd party Vst's I came to realize that most of these 3rd party VSTS would only work on Kontakt 5.3 . So after spending HOURS trying to figure out how to upgrade to 5.3 cracked, I was finally able to get my Shevvanai 3rd party library patch to work. (I had to do the .nict "text-editor" tweak to get it to work."

But now that I've upgraded to 5.3 Kontakt some how realized that the "stock" patches that come with Kontakt (like Abbey Roads Drums, New York Grand Piano, Alicia Keys Piano, Etc) they do not work any mroe! I get a message saying "Library cannot load because it is encrypted blah blah blah" I get this message with almost all the original patches. Only a few 3rd party patches that I downloaded actually work.

I feel as if I have hit a brick wall with kontakt player, I've never had such issues with any other Vst. Ive been DYING to use kontakt for the last 3 months. ANY help would be greatly appreciated.. I could even make a short video to show exactly, step by step, what my problem is, if any one wants me to upload to help understand the problem.

is there any one out there who knows the solution? P.S I am running on a windows 8 Pc, DAW: Fl Studio(FL Studio isn't cracked)