Kontakt & libraries tutorials please?

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by tonydean, Dec 30, 2023.

1. tonydean

tonydean Newbie

Hi guys,

Newbie here, was wondering if there are any tutorials on how to get Kontakt 7 (cracked) and libraries going. I downloaded the latest Kontakt 7 download by Bobdule, but don't know how to use the components. Any help would be much appreciated :)

3. BenniTheBlockbuster

BenniTheBlockbuster Producer

Look for the library Tool in Kontakt....Just Google Kontakt Bobdule Audiosex and I'm sure you get an answer.

4. tonydean

tonydean Newbie

Anyone else?

5. RachProko

RachProko Producer

6. tonydean

tonydean Newbie

Thanks Rach, but I was hoping to learn how to use the library tools and what each tab does, cheers

7. tonydean

tonydean Newbie

Anyone at all?

8. JurgenTV

JurgenTV Member

When you dowload bobdule k7 k'ed, in the rar comes with a app calls Add library, that is your best friend for add libraries and other things. you can download from sister site or other sites, you can search and find some specific library but that it's not happen all time due to the DMCA, so you need to go beyond sister site. i will let you message from where you can download.
    After that the recomendation (for non complications due to you are new) it's prefer that you download libraries that have the NICNT File, that file allows to the add library app find it in the spot where you storage all your libraries and kontakt shows you in the left panel, otherwise you will need to go in the file view and search the location and load the nki files and play the instrument, (example of that it's libraries like performance samples, to name one that it's not partner with Native instruments), in this days almost all libraries have that NICNT files, beside that it's posible to make you own NICNT files whit the app provided for add libraries, it's not dificult, but you must know what are you doing, because each library has a SNIPD number that works as a identification in the registry.

My advice, do not overcomplicated, find the libraries that you are gonna used it, don't storage things that you are not gonna use.

9. tonydean

tonydean Newbie

1. Thank you JurgenTV

Last edited: Jun 6, 2024