Kontakt libraries on Mac

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by MarcoPagani, Feb 4, 2016.

1. MarcoPagani

MarcoPagani Newbie

Hi! I'm new to the forum and maybe I'm asking a question that has already been done in the past . I always used Windows with Cubase and Kontakt like instrument . I have many libraries , some other original but not original . On windows also work those not original but if I move to a hard drive and I read the same library in Kontakt on my mac book pro is in demo version . There is a step by step tutorial to solve this problem ? I'm going through right now so I'm not very practical to the mac world. Thank you!

3. thenightflyer

thenightflyer Newbie

The "non original" libraries work in a legit windows kontakt version??? I'm sure that you are using a non legit kontakt version in windows, because there are no ways to load "non original" sample libraries in kontakt if you use a legit version......
    Same for Mac....if you use a "modded" kontakt version you can load every libraries....

4. MarcoPagani

MarcoPagani Newbie

Sorry...What does it mean "modded"?

5. thickchez

thickchez Kapellmeister

I'm almost positive you can create your own Kontakt instruments. Maybe that's what the OP meant.

6. sparkles

sparkles Guest

hi, i have 2 tweaks to import kontakt libraries in to the main library of kontakt than to have them in the files section ,mac only, did't try on windows (kind of modification) here is the link if anyone wants to give a try,for me worked, cheers

http://we.tl/To0nBr8CMP

7. MarcoPagani

MarcoPagani Newbie

Now I get it! ... If you are using a cracked kontakt you can load any library ... I'll see what to do ...Thanks!!!

8. MarcoPagani

MarcoPagani Newbie

No not really ... If you use it Kontakt in standalone mode everything is fine but if you open it in logic asks activation libraries ... why ?

9. thenightflyer

thenightflyer Newbie

Because Au version maybe is not cracked!

10. MarcoPagani

MarcoPagani Newbie

All solved! Thanks!