Kontakt Libraries in demo mode.

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by Haydnberg, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Haydnberg

Haydnberg Newbie

Hey guys, sorry to post another one.
    I am absolutely terrible at this whole installation thing.

I finally got the cracks to work on Komplete thanks to @bluerover. However I was about to start working on orchestrating some of my projects and bam *activate* showed up on all my kontakt samplers. While I finally cracked every program, it was still asking me to activate komplete 9 itself, otherwise the samples are locked.

Anyone know a way around this?

Thanks much!

3. musikus

musikus Noisemaker

Which Daw do you use and which VST folder are you using in it?
    I suppose that you have to change the VST Folder within your Daw.
    The VST Versions of NI-Programms are normally stored in "C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\VSTPlugins 64 bit" for 64 bit and "C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\VSTPlugins 32 bit" for the 32 bit versions.
    An other option is to copy the Vst.dlls to your prefered VST Folder and link this folder in your Daw.

4. shufflecheck

shufflecheck Member

This reminds me once I installed Kontakt Player instead of Kontakt full.

5. Jedi_Knight

Jedi_Knight Kapellmeister

I have the same problem in the latest versions of Kontakt. I have to use 5.3.137 in order to not have this problem. The sad thing is some of the latest releases require the newest to run. :( Poopoocachoo!

6. user141

user141 Newbie

Don't see the real need to install Komplete 9 from the DVD's etc most if not all the content has been released in some form or another. Best way is get the most stable version you can get i.e all the R2R releases.
    One way around maybe just uninstall Kontakt and use unlocked R2R verion instead. You won't need serials and you have library content from DVD's anyway so no big problem.
    As I said it all been released in one way or another but I suppose having the whole collection sort of nice but there ain't really anything on there that not out there in some form or another if you look around.
    Make sure to delete appropriate reg entries & that. Should work fine tho. Last available R2R release will run all the content from Komplete 10 even I think so no big worries Good luck :yes:

7. bluerover

bluerover Audiosexual

^^^ this. Go grab the individual releases. The huge ISO file is a waste of space. :)

8. Jedi_Knight

Jedi_Knight Kapellmeister

Anyone have any suggestions for the situation I am encountering?!? Any help would greatly be appreciated. Im sure I cant be the only one that is having problems opening libraries in anything higher than 5.3.137. Someone has surely gotten this to work properly without demo mode.