Kontakt Libraries detected but not Appearing

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by ernan, Apr 27, 2024.

1. ernan

ernan Newbie

Hi, I'd appreciate some guidance with a few libraries not opening on Kontakt 7.9.0 HCiSO / Mac M1.
    Noire (.pkg install), Empire Breaks .nicnt and Session Percussionist also .nicnt are all working fine.
    But the following libraries appear listed and activated at Library > Options > Libraries, but are not showing up in the main menu; Playbox, Schema Light, Prime Bass, Upright Bass.
    Have tried multiple times to reinstall with Kitty, KLU and Add Library MacOS Tool from sister site.
    I have seen some guides talking about SNIPD number, .xml files and wallpapers, but I'm kinda lost
    Maybe I should use Bob Dule's crack? Though I haven't found it at sister site.
    KLU V2 also claims these libraries are installed properly.
    The only method I haven't tried is Kontakt 5.6.0, but because I assumed it was outdated with all the new methods, and it seems the problem isn't related to installation but something else, considering I've used three different methods for these libraries.
    I also installed Native Access because I saw somewhere it was necessary for some libraries, but didn't get to open it.
    I don't know maybe I skipped an important step along the way. I'd really appreciate some help/guidance on how to proceed.
    :thanks:

3. BlossomwoodsCollection

BlossomwoodsCollection Ultrasonic

Think i may have realized what is causing this mate..
    Double check to see that the external drive you're storing your libraries on is NOT a case-sensitive volume
    This can be reformatted in Disk Utility

4. BlossomwoodsCollection

BlossomwoodsCollection Ultrasonic