Kontakt - How To Get Samples to Playback Always at Origianl Volume?

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by ShakeWell, Aug 10, 2013.

1. ShakeWell

ShakeWell Newbie

I want to have three unique samples layered on each key (I have already done this). These samples are then in groups selectable via high, medium, and low velocity MIDI input. This is all working fine, but Kontakt is also changing the volume of the samples as they are played back based on the velocity of the key press. How can I disable this so that all the samples always playback only at the original volume?

Thanks for any help. In the past I've simply adjusted my MIDI sensitivity to get 100% velocity to get the same effect with one group of samples, but this no longer works when wanting to round robin based on velocity input.

Cheers

3. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro Staff Member

You need to change envelope settings under Instrument Settings (wrench) > Amplifier > Mod
    There you'll see "velocity", click on the button next to it (that sort of bars) and then click "Active". You should see the actual volume envelope. Drag the first point of it to 100%, so that it's straight line at full volume. Done
    PS: Be sure to select the right group first :wink:

4. duskwings

duskwings Platinum Record

in the instrument settings click on instrument option and then select controller and change the range value to 0 to 12 db,when u get back in the main window the volume won t change anymore every time it plays back