Kontakt help needed please!!!

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by nealoke, Nov 18, 2013.

1. nealoke

nealoke Guest

Hello,

I am having trouble adding the Synergy library to my kontakt... It always states that it is encrypted etc. Additionally I have this with another library called Shreddage 2. Even after deleting the keys etc. i still get the error! For your information I am using the latest R2R release of kontakt (v5.3.0).

If you could just help me solve these things I can finally start making badass music! And I am currently smashing my head trough the wall... :D

Thanks everybody!

3. fricky

fricky Newbie

I have the same problem!! my bank "RA" of eastwest refuses to be loaded on K5.3. I lost too much time, it's not a good crack. You may have a solution for me .... thank you! in French it would be great.

4. tater_one

tater_one Kapellmeister

I had issues with v5.3.0, I couldn't add any libraries. I switched back to v5.2.1 and everything worked fine!

5. LV-426

LV-426 Newbie

Uninstalls Kontakt v5.3.0, and reinstalls Kontakt v5.2.1. Done

6. lukehh

lukehh Audiosexual

Be sure you use Kontakt 5.3.0 by R2R and not the CH1M3R4. Because CH1M3R4's version cant load encrypted librarys!

7. fricky

fricky Newbie

I have the same problem!! my bank "RA" of eastwest refuses to be loaded on K5.3. I lost too much time, it's not a good crack. You may have a solution for me .... thank you! in French it would be great.

8. Alraun

Alraun Member

Solution for RA:

1) Make a "Collect Samples/Batch Compress" with RA to .ncw, so you get rid of the old sample containers/monoliths.
    2) Afterwards use these files to registrate: RaReg
    Done!

In (more or less broken) French:
    1) Faire un "prélèvement des échantillons / Compress Batch" avec RA å .ncw, donc vous débarrasser des vieux contenants / monolithes échantillon.
    2) Ensuite utiliser ces fichiers pour registrate: RaReg.
    Fait! :dancing:

nealoke, welcome to the forum! Concerning Synergy....it should work.
    Here it does on 5.3.0, which is the best v5 yet - at least for Mac.
    Is it Synergy X? It needs a .nicnt and a info.nkx to register, but no entry in Content.plist.
    If there is a string: delete it.

After the successful registration the .xml and .plist file must contain HU and JDX number.
    I can offer you the necessary files, if you can't manage it to work, for whatever fucking reason.

"If you could just help me solve these things I can finally start making badass music!"
    Therefore you don't need Synergy. You can even though start making badass music.... while blowing on a comb f.e. ! :rofl:
    It's all about creativity. Look here:

9. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

updated to 5.3.0 at the weekend and all my libraries are working fine :dunno:

10. dokx1

dokx1 Ultrasonic

Thanks for the info, I'll only update when really needed, maybe for Action Strike. :wink:

11. tater_one

tater_one Kapellmeister

Ya v5.3.0 works fine, and any libraries I already had work fine. But, adding a new different library I couldn't do. So I downgraded back to v5.2.1 and it let me add new libraries fine.

And I was using R2R version 5.3.0 x64 on windows 7 x64, that was the version that wouldn't let me add a new library.

Also, had problems with R2R release of Reaktor v5.9.0. Some of the addons said they needed to be activated. So, I also had to downgrade Reaktor back to v5.8.0. Not complaining, very few, if any, R2R releases ever have issues. I still love you guys!

12. fricky

fricky Newbie

thank you but even in French I includes nothing. I do not understand "Collect Samples / Batch Compress" even with the French translation is not understandable. They are wrong technical terms translated into French by machines. I've never seen it with any application. Sorry ....
    K4 on it works without complication. I just want the same thing on K5. If someone can not explain me not, in true French it would be really cool. I know it's hard to ask this, but we just want the cracks that work.
    I'am on mac 10.6.8
    Humbly ...

13. Alraun

Alraun Member

legourdin, don't worry. It's easy:

Open Kontakt. Go to Menubar: Files > Compress samples/Batch compress (it's the very last menu point)
    Follow the instructions. You can choose between conversion to compressed .ncw or uncompressed .wav.

:wink: I can say the same. It seems that this time the Win people have some activation problems with the newest Kontakt version,
    while Mac users can lean back. That's cosmic fairness :bleh:.

14. nealoke

nealoke Guest

Hey,

First of all thank you for all the replies and indeed it is with Synergy X the problem is, even when i delete all the keys etc. wherever I can find, after trying to add the library in the cracked version of kontakt, all keys pop-up again and again it does not work. So maybe it would be Suppper for me that you just upload it/share all the necessary files. for your info I have the nicnt file and the info files, everthing really ... But again it does not work. So please share the appropriate files with a step by step method cause maybe I mess up somewhere...

Thank you!

Attached Files:

15. nealoke

nealoke Guest

I am using the R2R update ;)

16. nealoke

nealoke Guest

Thank you for replying however I first tried the 5.2.1 version and then upgraded :/ so that is not the problem i guess :/

17. nealoke

nealoke Guest

Thank you for replying however I first tried the 5.2.1 version and then upgraded :/ so that is not the problem i guess :/

18. Ankh

Ankh Newbie

I had the same problem with RA and Stormdrum on Kontakt 5 so I am using Kontakt 4 for these libraries. I have both of them installed and it all works great.

19. fricky

fricky Newbie

K4 mac version is not 64 bit?
    We want to load all our old sound banks on K5!!! It would be much easier no?

20. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

I use kontakt 5 but also have kontakt 2 installed for older stuff, a lot of the older libraries won't work with the newer Kontakt :excl:

21. bluejayway

bluejayway Newbie

Hi lukehh,

Some time ago you did a very nice FIX on Kontakt 5.2.1 so it could be installed on Win XP machines. Could you be so kind to explain how to do it on Kontakt 5.3? (if you want to, of course and if it's doable - and if it's something us peasants could understand and be able to do on our own :bow: )

Thanks very much!