Kontakt Hell! Mac M1 - No Library Found - No xml Files

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Poniel, Mar 17, 2024.

1. Poniel

Poniel Newbie

Hello Everybody

I am trying to hook my brother up with Kontakt and all my libraries. I have done the mega research before and I got it all working with Kontakt 5.6.0 to add and then the use 6.7.0. I had to use Kontakt Library maker for a lot of my libraries to create a nicht and add a wallpaper and also match the spdif numbers from the nicht file and the xml file. I got it all working and works a charm. (after weeks of headaches) Problem is when i tried copy the same set up on my brothers M1 macbookpro I get stuck on adding a library as it says Library not found, there are also no xml files in service centre. We have tried so much different things and always just library not found. Is this a problem with M1 or the fact he had native access installed when he first tried? We already changed permissions on the service center folder to read and write.

Any help with this would be really appreciated because we dont know what else to try and I already tried reading most of the relevant posts here. Thanks.