Kontakt Full Version w/VL Demo Issues (Solved)

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by etenos, Jan 5, 2015.

1. etenos

etenos Newbie

**DISREGARD**

I located a post which offered the information I needed.
    Thanks to OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef.

I have a MacBook Pro running Pro Tools 10.3.9 under OS X 10.7.5. I have a full/activated version of Kontakt 5.1 (a software component of Komplete 8), which has been recently upgraded to 5.3.1 to accommodate a voice library that I purchased: Cinesamples Tina Guo Acoustic Cello. Nvtls, i also tried utilizing several other libraries, which were downloaded, only to discover that they only function in DEMO mode - even though I have the FULL VERSION Kontakt sampler. The downloaded software is as follows:

Cinematic Strings (downloaded)
    ProjectSam Symphobia 3: Lumina (downloaded)

I thought the full version Kontakt sampler did not yield any demo issues with any VLs - only the free Kontakt player. Nevertheless, I've loaded the libraries in the standalone and vst version of Kontakt with the same result: DEMO.

I've scoured the forum for answers, but only found this issue occurring with individuals possessing the cracked version of Kontakt, or Kontakt player. I've uninstalled/reinstalled Kontakt, as well as deleting the recommended plist files w/no success.

I know this is a remedial and often re-hashed issue. But, if anyone has a remedy.....

3. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual