Kontakt Files Missing

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Althepal, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Althepal

Althepal Newbie

Hi Library for Native Instruments Symphony Series String Ensemble v1.4.2 in Kontakt 6.2 but can only get Basses to load. Violins, Cellos etc. say files missing. All the nkc and nkx files are there in the Samples folder- 34 GB - and I've tried various ways to navigate to them through Kontakt but no luck. Anyone any ideas. Thanks

3. Jazz-N-Stuff

Jazz-N-Stuff Platinum Record

did you "batch resave" ?

4. Althepal

Althepal Newbie

Hi Thanks for replying. I've never done that before (I think). I have lots of Libraries installed and they work fine. What do I do to 'batch resave. Thanks

5. Althepal

Althepal Newbie

Actually I have just found out how to batch resave and have done. The Basses - which were loading before - now load much quicker but other instruments not loading samples/files though the instrument window is in Kontakt but with 0 memory as in screen shot attached.

Attached Files:

6. Jazz-N-Stuff

Jazz-N-Stuff Platinum Record

Batch resave is important if you use a normal Harddisk. It speeds up loadtime and "reindexes" the database related Samples.
    It should tell you if samples are missing. It takes sometimes 10 minutes (big libraries).
    Try it with your other libraries to get used how it works.

7. Althepal

Althepal Newbie

Hi I've done the batch reserve and it has speeded up loading but still can only access the Basses. Have navigated via Kontakt navigator on left of panel under files and the files for the basses are the only ones which show - please see attached. Unable to open the next folder SYMS003.nkx

Attached Files: