Kontakt download and working crack

Discussion in 'Software' started by Music2Go, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Music2Go

Music2Go Newbie

New to the forum. I'm wondering if anyone has a working cracked copy of Kontakt full version. It seems every one of them I find, ends up still loading my instruments as Demo. I foolishly went and bought a few hundred dollars worth of instruments before realizing that the legit version is $399, which I can only affor $5 of that haha

3. Aileron

Aileron Audiosexual

Do you read books back to front as well? If you're new to the forum, how about checking around a bit before posting?
    Welcome, bud. :guru:

4. Daskeladden

Daskeladden Rock Star

pc or mac?

5. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Music2Go , first of all, welcome to Audiosex :mates:

Remember that you cant ask for warez here. And links to warez are not allowed either.
    But you can speak about it, so you can ask which is the best working version of Kontakt for your system. :yes:

Then, Visit our sister site where you will find what you need

I strongly recommend that you read our rules (click) so you can take advantage of this fantastic place.

6. Music2Go

Music2Go Newbie

You're right. I didn't read the rules. However I did do a search. Olymoon my apologies. Aileron, thanks for the sarcasm but yes I did search however I didn't find one. Daskeladden, PC.

7. Aileron

Aileron Audiosexual

Hey @Music2Go, sarcasm was not my intended timbre. There are a couple of threads on our Forum dealing with the same issues you have, concerning Kontakt. Please do browse around, you will get enlightened. And I was a newcomer too once, not so long ago. Again: welcome.
    :mates:

8. Music2Go

Music2Go Newbie

The only results I seem to be able to find is other discussions on the downloads people already have but none to where to get it. It's okay though I don't want to break rules by asking for a link to download. I'll keep searching the web. Though, I wish I was a rich man to afford $399 for it. Feels way over priced in my opinion but it is what it is

9. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

Maybe you would have bought Kontakt first ? If you bought a "few hundred dollars instruments" you got the cash for Kontakt ...

10. AReed

AReed Newbie

Someone could send me to sister site? looking for vintage organs and kontakt. thanks!