Kontakt DEMO library SNIPD solution?

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by ted2020, Apr 7, 2021.

1. ted2020

ted2020 Noisemaker

So I have added a lot of Kontakt libraries to my K'd Kontakt 5.6.0 with the 'Add Library' tab so that i can use them in K'd Kontakt 6.3.2 Mac OS
    All work fine.

I have one library that I am trying to add that constantly comes up as DEMO Mode.

I have opened the and changed the NI service center .XML number to the same as the SNPID number in the .ninct so that they match.
    I have also deleted the plist for this library and started again from scratch but it still loads but in DEMO mode.
    I even have the KLP (Kontakt Library Creator) on Parallels (Windows) on my Mac to create a library with a ninct from fresh and still no joy.
    The library loads up in Kontakt 6.3.2 fine but clicking on the library to add a sound, at the bottom, the info says

Library : ??? (not registered)

I have gone through the steps above but this one has me beat?
    Any other ideas on adding this without DEMO mode?

Thanks!

3. watercolours

watercolours Noisemaker

This happens to me as well, I also tried everything from editing xml/nicnt/removing library and p.list, reinstalling without success.I guess there is another hidden file somewhere soonce a library goes on "not registered" it's impossible to make it work again, well maybe someone knows a trick, I would love that!

4. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Bad move.
    You need to tell us the library, because if you created a homemade .nicnt for an official library then you have borked it.
    And if it was already a homemade .nicnt given to you with the lib but the lib needs an official one then that could be the problem.
    Please simply state the name of the place where you got the download from so I can help you.
    And @watercolours you need to create a separate thread for your library problems and not hijack this person's.
    It's like first person: "I'm drowning".
    Second person: "Me too! High five!".
    Or preferably jump on someone's older thread, because there are a million Kontakt posts here...

5. watercolours

watercolours Noisemaker

[/QUOTE] And @watercolours you need to create a separate thread for your library problems and not hijack this person's.
    It's like first person: "I'm drowning".
    Second person: "Me too! High five!".
    Or preferably jump on someone's older thread, because there are a million Kontakt posts here...[/QUOTE]
    Well I was responding to tell I experienced the same kind of things, I don't see that as hijack as it's the same topic but well ok things are really strict here I guess>

6. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Well no, it's just the way. You've been a member longer than me here, so you must know.
    I mean we still don't know enough to help the member of the op yet, so it's not fair for me to start asking you the questions I need to ask to help you out! You see?
    That's why it may be better to jump on the end of an already existing thread that's already given the op an answer but has also been jumped on by others.
    You never know, your answer may be there! (Clue: it is.)