Kontakt cracked - libraries question

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by HeyYoTay, May 5, 2021.

1. HeyYoTay

HeyYoTay Noisemaker

I have installed the Kontakt VST torrent and it loads fine in logic, however, there are no libraries even though the torrent said it came with 50+. Do I need to download all the libraries too or am I not finding where the libraries installed? Any help is appreciated!

3. HeyYoTay

HeyYoTay Noisemaker

I have a bunch of .meta files on my Mac under /users/shared/niinstruments/image Am I supposed to use the .meta files somehow?

4. bobdule

bobdule Rock Star

libraries are external. kontakt is empty, you can download free one's from NI ' analog dream, play series selection, factory selection.

.meta files are created when you clic on download in native access. they contain the direct url to native instrument server.
    you can delete them.usually it is done when you close native access, if you not modify the folder permission read/write of C://.native-instruments.tmp (in windows)

to prevent the copy url linking, they change the url's every 5 days. every clic, pause, clic will generate a new one.
    you can catch installers or iso from these urls. it will avoid the boring hidden auto install in native access.

external install enable to select the location path & aax, vst, x86(on windows), auto install not, it will use the native access prefs. it is the NI cooking.

you have to use the external add library tool (in windows) and kontakt script utility on mac, to add shared libraries.

Last edited: May 5, 2021
  5. BaSsDuDe

BaSsDuDe Audiosexual

Go to the sister site, look at the menu, click samples, a sub-menu appears and select Kontakt libraries.

6. bobdule

bobdule Rock Star

the torrent way is often simpler, it use the final extract without the archive circus. search KONTAKT on a well know one.

also bypassing the pay per clic game or premium vip taxes used by some people from free gift.

i choose to never pay nothing for stolen material. the direct free access is always the best.

Last edited: May 5, 2021
  7. rollerball

rollerball Platinum Record

50+ libraries? That package must be huge. What was the size of the download?

8. bobdule

bobdule Rock Star

the size never end.

9. HeyYoTay

HeyYoTay Noisemaker

It was only 750mb

10. HeyYoTay

HeyYoTay Noisemaker

I am on Mac, thanks for the replies, Ill check it out

11. HeyYoTay

HeyYoTay Noisemaker

Ill check it out, thanks!

12. bobdule

bobdule Rock Star

it also can come's from the kontakt unlock used.
    the ras3 emulation will only load libraries listed in Native access. home made will not be seen.

the full unlock enable to see and load home made libraries more from a generated nicnt.
    it is good to know about the ras3 emulation compatibility, the legit way is limited to Native Access Content only.

13. rollerball

rollerball Platinum Record

That's the size of Kontakt itself. I can surely say that the download contains no libraries. As mentioned by another user, go to the "sister site" and you'll find almost all the libraries you could want.

14. HeyYoTay

HeyYoTay Noisemaker

Right on, thanks!