Kontakt - Cherry Electric Bass and Others

Discussion in 'Working with Sound' started by markywilba, Oct 12, 2013.

1. markywilba

markywilba Noisemaker

I have recently installed Sonar X3 ,was on X2 before but now found that certain Kontakt Libs have audio dropouts and crackles. all my other VSTi in Sonar were fine on X2 and are in X3 and havent altered anything when i installed X3. i have also discovered that the CPU usage is high when using certain libs. i also found that when i mute them in Sonar ,the CPU meter goes down to normal. Other libs are fine just the odd few like cherry electric bass, Session Strings Pro. Alicias keys .I have altered the Config file ThreadSchedulingModel to 2, as i did before in X2 for multicore processors. Im on WIN7 x64.Tascam FW1884/ FE8 .Asrock M3UA,4core. 8gig DDR3 RAM, TI chip(legacy).... any ideas guys.

3. LV-426

LV-426 Newbie

May be more gig of ram? really i don't know :dunno:

4. ghostinthemachine

ghostinthemachine Newbie

Probably some sort of bug. :dunno:

5. LV-426

LV-426 Newbie

I have installed Sonar X3, just to try. I don't like this daw. Anyway, with my 32 gig of ram, I have not encountered of problem with my libraries for Kontakt. Like CineBrass PRO, or CinePerc PRO.