Kontakt Automation Problem On FL Studio

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by Doctor_Me, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Doctor_Me

Doctor_Me Platinum Record

Hey guys, I'm having problems to automate the modulation wheel on kontakt inside fl studio, and to be honest some of the inside parameters inside the native instruments kontakt libraries (like dynamic parameter on symphony essentials, the big central knob) don't allow fl to automate too...

Do someone here faced this before? there is a way to fix this?

Ps. I'm using fl 12.3 and i upadated my kontakt for the last r2r update yesterday hoping that this would solve my problem but without success.

3. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

There are related videos on Youtube. Hope this helps.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  4. Doctor_Me

Man, you saved my life, I had searched on youtube also but didn't found anything that actually helped, but this first video really solve my question in less than 2 minutes.

Thank you so much my friend! :mates:

5. Doctor_Me

Even, if that controls are multi-assignable you can create kinda macros in kontakt, I'm going to try that later... Never opened that tab on kontakt to be honest...

6. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

:wink:

7. G String

G String Rock Star

In FL, if you click in the browser on the left under "current project" you get all the components of present project.

If you click Generators, then Kontakt in the list, you will get a long list of all the automatable controls for Kontakt. )Or any other generator, or effect)

Scroll down (way down) and you will find "Modulation Wheel" listed, under MIDI CC#1

Right click the entry for "mod wheel" and select "create automation".

Works for every other control too and doesn't require a few clicks in Kontakt to setup, as shown in video.