Kontakt Adds Wrong Library after changing nicnt.

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Erick, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Erick

Erick Newbie

I purchased Heavyocity DM307 and later on Beats Working In Cuba. DM307 was working fine. My understanding is that Beats Working In Cuba is an old library and for that reason I had to add it to Kontakt every time I needed to use it. Somebody on YouTube suggested that I copied the nicnt from a registered library, paste it inside the old library and then opening the nicnt with text and do the following:
    <Name>DM307</Name> Change it to the old library name that needed fixing <Name>Beats Working In Cuba</Name>
    change <SNPID>293</SNPID> to a number above such as <SNPID>593</SNPID>
    And change <RegKey>DM307</RegKey> to <RegKey>Beats Working In Cuba</RegKey>
    That trick kind of worked for the old library so I wouldn't have to add it every time I needed it.

Recently I changed my computer hard drive and had to add all libraries again. Not a problem. Except that adding DM307 accidentally adds Beats Working In Cuba. I made sure that I had the original nicnt from DM307 and even downloaded it again. It still wants to install the other library. I deleted that old library from my hard drive so it wouldn't appear and downloaded DM307 again. When I try to add the library the message I get is: Beats Working In Cuba Library Content Not Found. Please locate to set the content.
    I have no idea what to do now.
    Thanks.
    iMac OSX 10.10.5
    Kontakt 5