Kontakt AAX cracked for OSX/Mac when?

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by MisterHallower, Jun 4, 2017.

1. MisterHallower

MisterHallower Newbie

Hey guys. Im sure many of you have waited for this a long time too.
    Every week Im checking out if the crack came for AAX.. but no luck.
    Any ideas when its coming? Or maybe you already found some solution to crack it?
    i really need to use it in ProTools 11 because its 64bit. ProTools 10 is still just 32bits..

Thanks in advance. And sorry for my poor English.

3. Morevents

Morevents Newbie

Blue cat's patchwork synth is perfect.....

4. MisterHallower

MisterHallower Newbie

Do u mean it really works great for Kontakt in PT11-12? :o It doesnt crash the DAW too often? Because that is really important.
    I have to check it out but i hope that program is not too messy and confusing.
    I have really big sessions so I hope that BC patchwork doesnt overload computer too much..

5. watercolours

watercolours Noisemaker

BC works perfectly for me in PTools 12 hosting Kontakt and a lot of other Vis/Plugs

6. MisterHallower

MisterHallower Newbie

Thats amazing to hear. But im still afraid if it can handle huge orhestral libraries in Kontakt. Or if theres some delay issues. But I'll surely try it soon!

7. MisterHallower

MisterHallower Newbie

One more important question! Have you noticed any difference between AU and VST when using Patchwork in PT11 or 12?
    I mean which on do you prefer? Which one works better?
    Thanks in advance!

8. tzzsmk

tzzsmk Audiosexual

I'm really amazed to see someone still uses (and pays) for ProTools nowadays xD

9. Morevents

Morevents Newbie

Don't worry it' s working fine. No crash with PT12 OSX Sierra. Take your time to route correctly your controllers from Patchwork synth to Kontakt. About the difference between AU vs VST.....I use AU and never try VST. SO....I don't know.
    Let me know.

10. Iggy

Iggy Rock Star

Blue Cat Patchwork actually has a preset specifically for "AAX Shell" that strips off all the extra stuff and allows you to just load a single AU/VST plug or VI into the plugin. There's also DDMf Metaplugin that's a bit more streamlined and ultimately does the same thing. Both plugs work great and won't bog down your CPU or RAM.

If you are capable of running Kontakt 5.x in PT 11 or 12 as a straight AAX plug, you'll be just as capable of loading it up and running inside BC Patchwork or Metaplugin inside of PT 11 or 12. The shells don't really add too much to the equation. So far, I haven't encountered any lags or glitches.

11. MisterHallower

MisterHallower Newbie

Wow this is amazing to hear. So I don't have to stress about it anymore. So I think there won't be the actual cracked version of Kontakt AAX?
    Looks like there's probably no need for that anymore..